Thread: more secrets in dink-- seth, please, help!

Red face

hello i just need an info: i finished the game and found ice castle, the island of dragons and the island of ducks, BUT(&#33 while i was trying to get to the part of the land east of windemere, i found the way to walk on water (only on water)..
    i went round a little and found some more screens like the cavern under the lame talking tree (dink's definition, not mine) and a little island with a treasure, a potion and some stairs, but i can't reach them!!! i can only watch i even downloaded the ultimate cheat to use the fly/don't fly option to get there, but it doesn't work... so please seth, what is the way to go there? i also tried to burn the talking tree but i gained nothing.... oh, and i also found the screen north of the edge of the world where dink wants his meat, but it happens the same thing and i can't play! is there a way to get to these places? sorry for my english, i hope i explained well

thanx!!!!!!!

alexia

Hi Alexia,

That little island was never used. So it exists, but none of the items or the stairs are setup to actually do anything.

You aren't supposed to see it!

Same thing with the "I've come for my meat" screen. It was created for a screenshot showing off the snow but never made it into the game, yet the screen that was created was left in the map.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

oh! i see... it was driving me crazy!! thanks!!!

Lightbulb

yeah, that cleared up things for me too. when i found i could walk on water i saw the island with the treasure and drove myself crazy trying to get it!

Unhappy

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Where you see all the treasure do you mean the one that you get to from the island of the ducks?

Lesser Wizard

i guess so