Thread: Can anyone help me?

Thumbs down Can anyone help me?

So last night, around 11 PM, I fell asleep. I set my phone down, it had half of its regular battery life. When I woke up this morning around 8:30, it was dead. Completely dead. I hope this isn't a bad battery because this will be the SECOND time I need to get it replaced. If it helps, I have an HTC One X. If it was an iPhone it would be sort of believable but it's not.
    ~Bethany

Quote Originally Posted by Seth
    BethanyFuturama is awesome. Better than anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu
    WHO STOLE MAH HAM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender B. Rodriguez
    Froggy went a-courtin' and he did ride uh huh, uh huh. Froggy went a-courtin' and he did ride uh huh, uh huh. Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah something Bender is great.

Squire

I have an HTC One X also. This always happens when I leave it on the table. What I usually do is plug in the charger. If you see the red dot that indicates charging then your good. Just wait 2-5 hours and press the power button. Sorry if this didn't help.

Good Luck!
    Hi I'm Laundry....

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

Quote Originally Posted by Laundry View Post
    I have an HTC One X also. This always happens when I leave it on the table. What I usually do is plug in the charger. If you see the red dot that indicates charging then your good. Just wait 2-5 hours and press the power button. Sorry if this didn't help.

Good Luck!
    I see. I did leave it on the table last night, on top of my tablet to be exact. I plugged it into the computer because the outlet I usually plug it into is going bad, and if I plug it in into the outlet in my room, the dogs will probably get to it because if something is on the floor, they automatically think it's food. Thanks. I plugged it in and it seems fine now. I was hoping that I wouldn't need a replacement again.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth
    BethanyFuturama is awesome. Better than anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu
    WHO STOLE MAH HAM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender B. Rodriguez
    Froggy went a-courtin' and he did ride uh huh, uh huh. Froggy went a-courtin' and he did ride uh huh, uh huh. Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah something Bender is great.

Quote Originally Posted by BethanyFuturama View Post
    So last night, around 11 PM, I fell asleep. I set my phone down, it had half of its regular battery life. When I woke up this morning around 8:30, it was dead. Completely dead. I hope this isn't a bad battery because this will be the SECOND time I need to get it replaced. If it helps, I have an HTC One X. If it was an iPhone it would be sort of believable but it's not.
    ~Bethany
    I have an HTC Evo 4G. Its quite similar though. My battery is so bad it goes down 1% every minute. I had to buy 3 new batteries so far. I think its just the phone itself.

IGN: RedwoodGirl

Put your brightness down. ALL THE WAY! that's an effective way trust me!

Hope I helped!