Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Satan Chicken

Default Satan Chicken

The Chicken is not pleased by all the imitators. There is only one divine fowl. That is Satan Chicken. The Chicken does not ask for much. Only undying loyalty, and worship. A temple for our dark Lord is under way. The Chicken will not be pleased until he is worshipped by legions. The Chicken must be pleased.

The Chicken speaks that his followers must have Cultist Robes, a Rooster Hat, and Devil horns as their Apparel.

Ranks:
    Elders: (10) Schlankwald, SlaSHadow, MrPibb. (Rest names shall be undisclosed)
    Priests: N/A
    Acolytes: N/A
    Followers: TheDarkWolf, zASERTSz, Juan Alfredo Guevara (PigWarrior)

The Chicken is not pleased with so few followers. These numbers must increase.

Temple: CHICKENCULT Currently in Construction.
    Last edited by Julio Mendoza; 11-18-2013 at 05:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marosa Minnie View Post
    That's admirable of Jens to pull out.
    Schlankwald

It was to my knowledge the chicken wasn't taking more followers... An I wrong?
    Million Gem Club.
    Legendary Club

Quote Originally Posted by Julio Mendoza View Post
    The Chicken is not pleased by all the imitators. There is only one divine fowl. That is Satan Chicken. The Chicken does not ask for much. Only undying loyalty, and worship. A temple for our dark Lord is under way. The Chicken will not be pleased until he is worshipped by legions. The Chicken must be pleased.

The Chicken speaks that his followers must have Cultist Robes, a Rooster Hat, and Devil horns as their Apparel.

Ranks:
    Followers: N/A

So I have to keep consuming devil horns? I have the other...stuff.

Edit: What the heck. Why not? I'll join.
    Professional Ghost Forumer.

Satan chicken is this legit ? :3

Quote Originally Posted by ADMex1 View Post
    It was to my knowledge the chicken wasn't taking more followers... An I wrong?
    We are taking "followers". However, we do not conduct raids or anything, and if you pledge allegiance to any other faction you can't rank up. Followers are welcome though.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkWolf View Post
    So I have to keep consuming devil horns? I have the other...stuff.
    Devil horns aren't necessarily, necessary. Rooster hats and Cultist Robes are.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathAngelz View Post
    Satan chicken is this legit ? :3
    Yes, it is legit. The Cult of Satan Chicken was around long before any "gangs" or "armies". I've brought it up several times in the past.
    uh-oh

Bada-bing bada-boom, when I walk in I'm the king of the room.

Ranks:

Indeed sounds very interesting. I would love to join, but I have my gang, the Dragon Gang.
    So, Maplepro, from the Dragon Gang, requests to form an alliance with Satan Chicken.
    I don't have a rooster hat nor so many devil horns, though. Anyone mind telling me the recipe of rooster hat?
    How do we rise in ranks, btw?
    cn som1 ummmm tel me y fredy fassssssssssttttttbear iz da ummmm veli veli slo plz thx u fr ur ans to my umm veli veli gud quezton!!!11

IGN: Silently

Quote Originally Posted by i20HH View Post
    Everybody poops.

When I see haters like this one:

My reaction:

Quote Originally Posted by maplepro View Post
    Indeed sounds very interesting. I would love to join, but I have my gang, the Dragon Gang.
    So, Maplepro, from the Dragon Gang, requests to form an alliance with Satan Chicken.
    I don't have a rooster hat nor so many devil horns, though. Anyone mind telling me the recipe of rooster hat?
    How do we rise in ranks, btw?
    You rise if we like you, and you're loyal to Satan Chicken.
    Recipe for Rooster Hat is White Block and Yellow Block.
    We form no alliances. Everyone is our enemy.
    uh-oh

Quote Originally Posted by SlaSHadow View Post
    Oh great. Satan Chicken is my enemy.

I'm sure Satan Chicken drops free eggs if the members have to use devi, horns all the time?
    So to the leader of Satan Chicken. Is there any way I could still form an alliance with Satan Chicken without being its enemy? If not, I guess we just made a new enemy.
    cn som1 ummmm tel me y fredy fassssssssssttttttbear iz da ummmm veli veli slo plz thx u fr ur ans to my umm veli veli gud quezton!!!11

Everybody poops.

My reaction:

Everyone is beneath, Satan Chicken. If you wish to have an alliance, be aware that you will be ranked below Follower. As will your group. Only the unaffiliated can rise in ranks.
    Schlankwald

Everyone is beneath, Satan Chicken. If you wish to have an alliance, be aware that you will be ranked below Follower. As will your group. Only the unaffiliated can rise in ranks.
    My gang, Dragon Gang, as well as my allies, RealTerror, and Reverse, I'm sure, will not fall below Satan Chicken. Much less join Satan Chicken. Beware, Satan Chicken, for we will conquer your group.
    Beware.

Everybody poops.

My reaction:

My gang, Dragon Gang, as well as my allies, RealTerror, and Reverse, I'm sure, will not fall below Satan Chicken. Much less join Satan Chicken. Beware, Satan Chicken, for we will conquer your group.
    Beware.
    Ah, but you already have. If we are below you explain: Why do we not need any allies? We've been around since before the beginning, we've seen "Armies" come and go. We may be forgotten, but fall we will not.
    uh-oh

Beware.
    Satan Chicken has no fear. Satan Chicken is fear manifested into beast. You're decision was not a wise one, for soon the sun shall not set on the Empire of Satan Chicken.
    Schlankwald

Master Sorcerer

Ranks:

Does the Satan Chicken require Cultist Robes and Devil horns? I would like to follow him, but I only have the Rooster Hat.
    -Aserts

Quote Originally Posted by zASERTSz View Post
    Does the Satan Chicken require Cultist Robes and Devil horns? I would like to follow him, but I only have the Rooster Hat.
    A Rooster Hat will do if you wish to follow. If you would like to rank up, you must have a cultist robe, along with converting people to our dark Lord Satan Chicken
    Schlankwald

Master Sorcerer Juan Alfredo Guevara's Avatar

I wil join. I got cultist Robes and rooster hat.

OBEY SATAN CHICKEN

Ah, but you already have. If we are below you explain: Why do we not need any allies? We've been around since before the beginning, we've seen "Armies" come and go. We may be forgotten, but fall we will not.
    Ah, you won't need allies, eh? Do you know about the World War II? Yes, Germany have conquered Europe, but those who Germany conquered, joined together, as allies, and defeated Germany.

Everybody poops.

My reaction:

Master Sorcerer Juan Alfredo Guevara's Avatar

I will be a loyal follower to the Satan chicken!

Also, my IGN is PigWarrior

Ah, you won't need allies, eh? Do you know about the World War II? Yes, Germany have conquered Europe, but those who Germany conquered, joined together, as allies, and defeated Germany.
    We did not come to conquer, just to eradicate all the groups that aren't us. Nothing to conquer.
    uh-oh

Don't think of Satan Chicken as a Leader. Think of him as a divine being who seeks your worship and undying loyalty. A religion if you will. Satan Chicken wishes for you to pledge allegiance regardless of which group/clan/Faction you are part of.
    Schlankwald

Fools, you are, to place such undying loyalty on a being as fowl as he! Soon again, the divine God of poultry shall rise, and crush that puny hatchling who calls himself 'satan' to oblivion!
    Thanks,
    -Tehe (IGN)