Thread: My Stuff

Default My Stuff

I'm just starting this thread to tell about what's been happening in my life....

- firstly, I had my first child late last night.......
    - next, there are people who barely believe anything, but believe it.
    - We named him Christopher BobJoe *Censored Lastname*
    - and yes, I have a quite unusual family....I took Chris home, but my wife was in the hospital until the evening of today.....and then, her sister invited her to a luxury hotel where she will offer some rookie ideas for a 5-year pension plan on certain people, as that is/will be my wife's expertise.
    - we are quite young for this, but it's rude to judge others on personal things......
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    I'm just starting this thread to tell about what's been happening in my life....

- and yes, I have a quite unusual family....I took Chris home, but my wife was in the hospital until the evening of today.....and then, her sister invited her to a luxury hotel where she will offer some rookie ideas for a 5-year pension plan on certain people, as that is/will be my wife's expertise.
    - we are quite young for this, but it's rude to judge others on personal things......
    .... Mega you might be saying the truth but it doesn't seem right. I mean Bobjoe? People don't really do that.... And how you leave the hospital early and taking your 2 day old child to sleep at 10:40? Doesn't seem right..... I'm not disbelieving or anything it just doesn't seem right.. Just don't hate me :/

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    I own 4 worlds in Grow: kpopsworld (main world), and i forgot the rest -_-
    admin a lot

Quote Originally Posted by kpopluv View Post
    .... Mega you might be saying the truth but it doesn't seem right. I mean Bobjoe? People don't really do that.... And how you leave the hospital early and taking your 2 day old child to sleep at 10:40? Doesn't seem right..... I'm not disbelieving or anything it just doesn't seem right.. Just don't hate me :/
    No, that's not the case. I don't hate you. I understand the differences between everyone and that some families are normal and some are not. Also, I will learn to put Chris to sleep at 8:30 instead. Also, I had no other middle name, and I won't give him my first name....so I went with Bob-Joe. His nickname (or atleast my friend calls him) billy. I dunno why, he just came over and said "Hey little billy!"

Lesser Wizard

congrats on the baby!!!!!!

The rest is ludicrous... seriously *** is wrong with people
    Last edited by tanker; 03-12-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: spelling...lol

Lesser Wizard

Default Growtopia?

Umm I'm not sure if this is true? But its not growtopia related?
    Remember! I'm no longer starchaser23 I'm Girlvoid20!
    I might make a new forums account to make sure everyone knows who I am in case no one bothers to read my signature!

This is Perry

This is Katie
    Please click them

Visit my world Growwiki for:
    Recipes
    Seeds
    Blocks
    Trees
    Msg me if you would like to donate, need something or would like some help, I'm happy to help!

I know, I know its REALLY unusual.....

But as I said before, It's not nice to weasel out the differences between normal and weird, especially if it involves people.

THIS IS NOT GROWTOPIA RELATED YOU CAN'T HAVE KIDS ON GROWTOPIA!!

Wait umm I like the name BobJoe, But why did you post this on a forum for a completely unrelated game?

Hyheyheheyehye...