Thread: Got Banned!

Serf

Default Got Banned!

Hello growtopians, i want moderators or admins to put off a ban. Today 8.12.2013 I entered the game and started to smash blue blocks... Then suddenly game wrote: Warning Admin: you got banned for 7 days( or something like that ). So what to do? I really like growtopia, I have many friends there and I want to play with them, but i can't!
    My in-game nickname is NeoN
    Last edited by iSquare; 12-08-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Well if you got banned you must have done something! It was only 7 hours. Im suggesting you tried to host a drop game.
    How's it goin' Doc?

No need to fear, HammerSmash is here!

Visit my world
    SMASHLAB

If you can teach me how to farm, I will be eternally grateful.

Aimster and I live in the same hometown! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

First you shouldn't be upset, you have a chance to get unbanned. All what you have to do is sending an e-mail to support@growtopiagame.com and explain detailed what happened. You should tell them your username too.
    They will tell you what you did. If you did nothing you will get unbanned, if you did something then you should learn to not do it again.
    IGN: Devinidiot
    Growtopia Level: 29

Quote Originally Posted by HammerSmash View Post
    Well if you got banned you must have done something! It was only 7 hours. Im suggesting you tried to host a drop game.
    Why are you suggesting that he tried to host a Dropgame? First of all that doesn't make sense, second of all i don't see why suggesting fits in the context of what you just said.

Maybe this sentence would've been better: Well if you have gotten banned, you have probably done something wrong make sure to email support@growtopiagame.com you have a chance to get unbanned.
    Thanks to Fidu233 for the awesome drawing. Really appreciate it buddy :3

Hello there! My name is Shelf, but my in-game-name is Ratezzy All I do is try to make the game good for everyone so if you need any help, message me in game or on the forums.

IGN: Ratezzy

Need any help? Message me in-game or on the forums, I will do my best to try an help you. Thank you for your time! good luck!

Master Sorcerer

Maybe you did broke a growtopia rules yet you didn't know you did it. If you think your innocent and not suppose to be banned you should email support@growtopiagame.com to know what exactly happened.

It's just 7hours, maybe you could watch tv for a while and playback after 7hours.

Serf

Quote Originally Posted by Paddle View Post
    Maybe you did broke a growtopia rules yet you didn't know you did it. If you think your innocent and not suppose to be banned you should email support@growtopiagame.com to know what exactly happened.

It's just 7hours, maybe you could watch tv for a while and playback after 7hours.
    Sorry i made a mistake 7 Days... i didn't host drop game, i'am rich guy.. not so, but.... I am not a scammer! Not a griefer, just standart player... idk what happened

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by iSquare View Post
    Hello growtopians, i want moderators or admins to put off a ban. Today 8.12.2013 I entered the game and started to smash blue blocks... Then suddenly game wrote: Warning Admin: you got banned for 7 days( or something like that ). So what to do? I really like growtopia, I have many friends there and I want to play with them, but i can't!
    We'll sit I understand this problem and I have one question to ask you did you brake any of the rules when you were online?

7 days? You need to admit to us what you did. You obviously did something, admins wouldn't ban someone for a week for no reason. Hamumu, please tell this guy why he got banned. He is obviously hiding something.
    How's it goin' Doc?

No need to fear, HammerSmash is here!

Visit my world
    SMASHLAB

If you can teach me how to farm, I will be eternally grateful.

Aimster and I live in the same hometown! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Maybe if your using the same internet they might have banned someone else but since your using the same Internet you might have gotten banned too..
    Check out my Channel on Youtube for Growtopia Gaming.. ProTopanX Ramirez..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    Want some help on the Forums..? Just send me a Private Message..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Need an Awesome Avatar..? Check out my Profile for some Touchy Avatars..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by ProTopianX View Post
    Maybe if your using the same internet they might have banned someone else but since your using the same Internet you might have gotten banned too..
    do you mean ip adress?

Serf

I think breaking blocks isn't breaking rules... But my internet was laggy all this week, I don't know why... Also growtopia wrote something about devices.... So?

Lesser Wizard

First of all, you can't just demand an unban by words. You need to reflect on all you did during the past days or so. Did you do something that was to be punished? Maybe it wasn't an accident after all.

~stefani922

Quote Originally Posted by iSquare View Post
    Hm, mabey you have a siballing that has the same IP address as you. He/she might have been the one that got banned, and that probably affected you. This might have been the case. If you have any mite problems just email the support team.
    Smash that flag counter in the face

CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

Featured Pokemon:

Phil, and the endless void inside my mind

Guys, don't repeat "Send an email to support@growtopia.com". If you have seen a reply with "support@growtopia.com", don't reply again the same post. 1 Helpful post is enough.
    *sniff sniff* yes moar moarrr

IGN: Pacific
    Super inactive! [Slowly quitting]

Lesser Wizard

You were banned for being suspected of speed hacking. You can email the support desk if you believe this was a mistake.