View Poll Results: what tank in your opinion is the best?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • m3 stewart

2 10.00%
  • panzer 5

0 0%
  • m4 sherman

8 40.00%
  • spider

3 15.00%
  • love tank

0 0%
  • the skull

2 10.00%
  • rtsoft tank

10 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what tank in your opinion is the best?

Default what tank in your opinion is the best?

the title says it all: what is your favorite tank overall? Mine is the Sherman.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

i think everyone will pay for the rtsoft tank :P if not it will be unfair for those who don't have them. i've seen people using spider, its nice.. i think those two tank doesn't have any disadvantages.

Lesser Wizard

I think the Love Tank and the Skull would probably be the most fun tanks to play with...can't wait to try them. But the RTsoft Tank is obviously the "best" one...

let me rephrase that: what thank in your opinion is the funnest to play.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

I've really enjoyed the Spider- my points are up from 753 to the mid 4000's is just a matter of two days so far. Of course, the rtsoft tank is best- I have only seen one of them yet. Sometime, when I have the coins, I'll try the others. I have no idea which one would be the best, but probably not the Skull since it has no armor, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I've really enjoyed the Spider- my points are up from 753 to the mid 4000's is just a matter of two days so far. Of course, the rtsoft tank is best- I have only seen one of them yet. Sometime, when I have the coins, I'll try the others. I have no idea which one would be the best, but probably not the Skull since it has no armor, lol.
    yeah I am going to skip death on wheels. Also I have noticed junior that you haven't been quoting people, do you know how?

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    yeah I am going to skip death on wheels.
    I'm going to be adjusting the tanks a bit.. if Skull is too weak, I may make it a bit stronger.

I think the Love Tank is too weak too, I'm going to make some changes.. a health item will fully heal it, and it will be able to survive a single beagle attack if at full health. (It will be the only tank that can do that)
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

yeah I am going to skip death on wheels. Also I have noticed junior that you haven't been quoting people, do you know how?
    Yep I just forget sometimes, I have spent a lot of time on sites where that option does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I'm going to be adjusting the tanks a bit.. if Skull is too weak, I may make it a bit stronger.

I think the Love Tank is too weak too, I'm going to make some changes.. a health item will fully heal it, and it will be able to survive a single beagle attack if at full health. (It will be the only tank that can do that)
    I noticed PlayerNew complaining about that... I'm sure some tweaks would be welcome. A tank surviving a beagle would be very interesting...

BTW, unrelated question: who is that 100000 HD player? I forget what his original name was? Is he coming back?

Yep I just forget sometimes, I have spent a lot of time on sites where that option does not exist

I noticed PlayerNew complaining about that... I'm sure some tweaks would be welcome. A tank surviving a beagle would be very interesting...

BTW, unrelated question: who is that 100000 HD player? I forget what his original name was? Is he coming back?
    oh, ok. Playernew can be found crying about anything lol! 100,000 HD is a player that his name was... Now that I think of it I can't remember what his old name was because it was so long ago but he will probably never come back just like peter.

oh, ok. Playernew can be found crying about anything lol! 100,000 HD is a player that his name was... Now that I think of it I can't remember what his old name was because it was so long ago but he will probably never come back just like peter.
    lol. Would be great if there was a way to alert these inactive players that V 2.0 is out.

the update manager will keep bugging them until they update the app!

Lesser Knight

100,000 HD the old name was 123 HD and then he changed to SKILLS HD for short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1 View Post
    100,000 HD the old name was 123 HD and then he changed to SKILLS HD for short period of time.
    Hmmm, thanks, I don't think I recall that. I started playing in Nov. or Dec. and remember soccerfu, garret, mith and others but not that one.

btw, I just broke 5,000 yay!!!!!!!

Seth: Don't want to start a new thread for this, but here's an idea for a new Tank: How about a tank that just shoots beagles? It could be called the Beagler. It could be balanced by very slow driving and/or low shield and/or slow reload.

While I'm at it, another item idea: something that extends the shooting range, for a short time (as long as the shield lasts). Or more powerful shots, etc.

Lesser Wizard

Or a short burst of speed. Items that accent all aspects of the tank, really.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

rtsoft tank, it's like a m3 stuart upgraded.
    I've tested the Beta of Age of Empires Online (AOEO) and Castle Empires.

Seth: Don't want to start a new thread for this, but here's an idea for a new Tank: How about a tank that just shoots beagles? It could be called the Beagler. It could be balanced by very slow driving and/or low shield and/or slow reload.

While I'm at it, another item idea: something that extends the shooting range, for a short time (as long as the shield lasts). Or more powerful shots, etc.
    Hmm, that would be fun to try...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

But wouldn't the beagler essentially be down a powerup? Or would it's replacement be the power to shoot bullets for a short while?

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    But wouldn't the beagler essentially be down a powerup? Or would it's replacement be the power to shoot bullets for a short while?
    My idea is that it would shoot beagles instead of 'bullets'.

Lesser Wizard

My idea is that it would shoot beagles instead of 'bullets'.
    I understood that. But what would happen when you got a crate and inside was a beagle? Wouldn't that be kind of useless since the tank can shoot unlimited beagles. So a new powerful would have to be developed to change it to shoot bullets as a trade off for the beagles.