View Poll Results: what tank in your opinion is the best?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • m3 stewart

    2 10.00%
  • panzer 5

    0 0%
  • m4 sherman

    8 40.00%
  • spider

    3 15.00%
  • love tank

    0 0%
  • the skull

    2 10.00%
  • rtsoft tank

    10 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: what tank in your opinion is the best?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default what tank in your opinion is the best?

    the title says it all: what is your favorite tank overall? Mine is the Sherman.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard dontshoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    284

    Default

    i think everyone will pay for the rtsoft tank :P if not it will be unfair for those who don't have them. i've seen people using spider, its nice.. i think those two tank doesn't have any disadvantages.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USofA
    Posts
    421

    Default

    I think the Love Tank and the Skull would probably be the most fun tanks to play with...can't wait to try them. But the RTsoft Tank is obviously the "best" one...

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    let me rephrase that: what thank in your opinion is the funnest to play.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  5. #5
    Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    I've really enjoyed the Spider- my points are up from 753 to the mid 4000's is just a matter of two days so far. Of course, the rtsoft tank is best- I have only seen one of them yet. Sometime, when I have the coins, I'll try the others. I have no idea which one would be the best, but probably not the Skull since it has no armor, lol.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I've really enjoyed the Spider- my points are up from 753 to the mid 4000's is just a matter of two days so far. Of course, the rtsoft tank is best- I have only seen one of them yet. Sometime, when I have the coins, I'll try the others. I have no idea which one would be the best, but probably not the Skull since it has no armor, lol.
    yeah I am going to skip death on wheels. Also I have noticed junior that you haven't been quoting people, do you know how?
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  7. #7
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    yeah I am going to skip death on wheels.
    I'm going to be adjusting the tanks a bit.. if Skull is too weak, I may make it a bit stronger.

    I think the Love Tank is too weak too, I'm going to make some changes.. a health item will fully heal it, and it will be able to survive a single beagle attack if at full health. (It will be the only tank that can do that)
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  8. #8
    Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    yeah I am going to skip death on wheels. Also I have noticed junior that you haven't been quoting people, do you know how?
    Yep I just forget sometimes, I have spent a lot of time on sites where that option does not exist

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I'm going to be adjusting the tanks a bit.. if Skull is too weak, I may make it a bit stronger.

    I think the Love Tank is too weak too, I'm going to make some changes.. a health item will fully heal it, and it will be able to survive a single beagle attack if at full health. (It will be the only tank that can do that)
    I noticed PlayerNew complaining about that... I'm sure some tweaks would be welcome. A tank surviving a beagle would be very interesting...

    BTW, unrelated question: who is that 100000 HD player? I forget what his original name was? Is he coming back?

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Yep I just forget sometimes, I have spent a lot of time on sites where that option does not exist



    I noticed PlayerNew complaining about that... I'm sure some tweaks would be welcome. A tank surviving a beagle would be very interesting...

    BTW, unrelated question: who is that 100000 HD player? I forget what his original name was? Is he coming back?
    oh, ok. Playernew can be found crying about anything lol! 100,000 HD is a player that his name was... Now that I think of it I can't remember what his old name was because it was so long ago but he will probably never come back just like peter.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  10. #10
    Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    oh, ok. Playernew can be found crying about anything lol! 100,000 HD is a player that his name was... Now that I think of it I can't remember what his old name was because it was so long ago but he will probably never come back just like peter.
    lol. Would be great if there was a way to alert these inactive players that V 2.0 is out.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    the update manager will keep bugging them until they update the app!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  12. #12
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    oh, ok. Playernew can be found crying about anything lol! 100,000 HD is a player that his name was... Now that I think of it I can't remember what his old name was because it was so long ago but he will probably never come back just like peter.
    100,000 HD the old name was 123 HD and then he changed to SKILLS HD for short period of time.

  13. #13
    Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1 View Post
    100,000 HD the old name was 123 HD and then he changed to SKILLS HD for short period of time.
    Hmmm, thanks, I don't think I recall that. I started playing in Nov. or Dec. and remember soccerfu, garret, mith and others but not that one.

    btw, I just broke 5,000 yay!!!!!!!

  14. #14
    Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Seth: Don't want to start a new thread for this, but here's an idea for a new Tank: How about a tank that just shoots beagles? It could be called the Beagler. It could be balanced by very slow driving and/or low shield and/or slow reload.

    While I'm at it, another item idea: something that extends the shooting range, for a short time (as long as the shield lasts). Or more powerful shots, etc.

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Or a short burst of speed. Items that accent all aspects of the tank, really.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  16. #16
    Knight AOEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In the best place on earth
    Posts
    92

    Default

    rtsoft tank, it's like a m3 stuart upgraded.
    I've tested the Beta of Age of Empires Online (AOEO) and Castle Empires.

  17. #17
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Seth: Don't want to start a new thread for this, but here's an idea for a new Tank: How about a tank that just shoots beagles? It could be called the Beagler. It could be balanced by very slow driving and/or low shield and/or slow reload.

    While I'm at it, another item idea: something that extends the shooting range, for a short time (as long as the shield lasts). Or more powerful shots, etc.
    Hmm, that would be fun to try...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    But wouldn't the beagler essentially be down a powerup? Or would it's replacement be the power to shoot bullets for a short while?
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  19. #19
    Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    But wouldn't the beagler essentially be down a powerup? Or would it's replacement be the power to shoot bullets for a short while?
    My idea is that it would shoot beagles instead of 'bullets'.

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    My idea is that it would shoot beagles instead of 'bullets'.
    I understood that. But what would happen when you got a crate and inside was a beagle? Wouldn't that be kind of useless since the tank can shoot unlimited beagles. So a new powerful would have to be developed to change it to shoot bullets as a trade off for the beagles.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Similar Threads

  1. Long term tank member and fan
    By AOEO in forum Tanked
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:21 AM
  2. zombie tank
    By Chloe Cheng in forum Tanked
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 01:00 PM
  3. Issue - ghost tank
    By Blast07 in forum Tanked
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 11:06 AM
  4. Recruit volunteer to develop a ARPG game about tank.
    By halley62373 in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 02:16 AM
  5. In my opinion
    By dink holland smallwood in forum Dink Smallwood HD
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 10:28 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •