Thread: Idea?

Default Idea?

There should be a room where you can battle for pts like a private room not like the solo room cause sometimes my friends wanna 1v1 me but they don't have over 300 pts and they wanna win pts but whenever we step into solo there's a bunch of people just an idea if we can choose to win pts in a private room or not
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    There should be a room where you can battle for pts like a private room not like the solo room cause sometimes my friends wanna 1v1 me but they don't have over 300 pts and they wanna win pts but whenever we step into solo there's a bunch of people just an idea if we can choose to win pts in a private room or not
    yaya, I understand, you used to be able to win and lose pts in private rooms way back when. I say it's a good idea, but i do like how you can't lose anything when you're just trying 2 practice. *shrug*
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

Lesser Wizard

You know, the hole thing is a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it's nice to practice (and train others, as is my case). On the other, it would be nice to win some points from beating your friends. Before people were point sharing like mad, which ruined it.

We could try for some sort of half-and-half system.

1) Turn on/off the ability to win/lose points as desired.
    2) Only allow a maximum win of 100 coins or something like that.
    3) The same people can only battle in a private room 3 times a week, if they battle for points.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Lesser Wizard

Default Yes,

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    You know, the hole thing is a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it's nice to practice (and train others, as is my case). On the other, it would be nice to win some points from beating your friends. Before people were point sharing like mad, which ruined it.

3) The same people can only battle in a private room 3 times a week, if they battle for points.
    Yes,darkhawk has a great idea but there should be someway to make like a password for the room so people don't transfer points!That is the only negative thing about darkhawk's idea.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Default ?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    Yes,darkhawk has a great idea but there should be someway to make like a password for the room so people don't transfer points!That is the only negative thing about darkhawk's idea.
    How would having a password stop people from transferring points?
    Tanked is the only good game on webOS. Haha

There is already a password for private rooms!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post

i would just want the coins
    if u get a 10 way streak of winning u should get a new tank like the lottery if u win u get 500 coin(s) and dink tank