Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Lesser Wizard

wildfirepk called me a motherf***er because I beat him!
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Lesser Wizard

Default badboy

Ok it's badboy again.He told me to go die in a ditch,burn in a hell fire and he called me a little kid who's gay.Please look in to muting him.Much appriciated.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Lesser Knight

Default I cant belive this, UF still around and i got banned?

This was yesterday before i got banned,

Ban UF he deserves it not me.

Lesser Wizard

s12c you got banned? I didn't know that. And there's the fake beast who stole my name.......
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
    s12c you got banned? I didn't know that. And there's the fake beast who stole my name.......
    Yes beast I got banned cause I got mad and took it out with the wrong person at the wrong moment and in the wrong way but maybe you could help me convince Seth of what a nice guy I am and maybe he could use his magic to restore my account

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    This guy called grave skull cursed at me like bad like disAttachment 937

This player has asked others to let him win on purpose numerous times even after being warned (which is clearly against the rules) and has also been caught making vulgar statements several times...he will be perma-muted. That should take care of the problem. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    can you check out a player named, ufgood, please he.s been swearing and bad mouthing ppl for a long time now,.most of the time I ignore the ppl who swear now and again, but this guy is not stopping, its time for him to learn a lesson,!! He's crossed the line!....
    Quote Originally Posted by bringiton View Post
    Hey check out the ones I posted called Screenshots I uploaded most of the ones with UFgood and its worth checking out...

This player has been warned once too many times for numerous offenses...he will be taken care of. Thanks.

Lesser Knight

I'm glad someone finally took the wheel and is gonna do something about the offensive players!

Serf

Default Badboy (baddy)

This one guy called badboy just called me a bad word. He is laser blue and he is always mean to me

Master Sorcerer

[[IMG]tanked_2012-04-08_1611.pgn[/IMG]QUOTE=WWWWWWWWWWWW;24645]This one guy called badboy just called me a bad word. He is laser blue and he is always mean to me[/QUOTE]

www you are mean to me. I wasn't trying to be mean but you need to chill.

Serf

Red face Badboy

I guess it doesn't matter about badboy. Because everyone I has known has also sweared, so it's ok
    And badboy is my friend, which is all I care about.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by WWWWWWWWWWWW View Post
    I guess it doesn't matter about badboy. Because everyone I has known has also sweared, so it's ok
    And badboy is my friend, which is all I care about.
    If badboy is not your friend he can be a REAL jerk.He has harassed me numerous times and I have screenshots but I dunno how to post them.Please look into doing something about this problematic player.Thanks.

Best wishes,ANTHONY!

Lesser Wizard

Default darklink

darklink has been swearing at me and telling me things that i dont like and it seems hees only doing it to me so can u mute/ban him puuhleeeeeeeeeeez?

his 2 letter id is TH
    Last edited by sniper999; 08-12-2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: i forgot the 2 letter id
    Boo.

Lesser Wizard

Default Gunner YV

hees been calling random people bi**hes including me, assassin,... A few otherrz and i want to have him permamuted or banned cuz he is just plain mean.
    Boo.

Question

Can you report people that stink at the game and just sit there during a game and get killed??
    Forget the glass slippers this princess wears cleats.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dagirl View Post
    Can you report people that stink at the game and just sit there during a game and get killed??
    this is a tricky one because it would indicate that someone is point transferring so yes you can report them!..however, they may have a legitimate reason, lets say they may have been sidetracked at home whilst playing,...or in my case at times. My girlfriend will decide that I'm not giving her enough attention and whip my t/pad away in the middle of a game and run.......this is true btw....anyway back to your question. As I say there may be legitimate reasons..so the best thing to do is make a mental note of these players and if they do it repeatedly then go ahead and report them. Then the moderators can keep an eye on them....
    the truth will set you free

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    this is a tricky one because it would indicate that someone is point transferring so yes you can report them!..however, they may have a legitimate reason, lets say they may have been sidetracked at home whilst playing,...or in my case at times. My girlfriend will decide that I'm not giving her enough attention and whip my t/pad away in the middle of a game and run.......this is true btw....anyway back to your question. As I say there may be legitimate reasons..so the best thing to do is make a mental note of these players and if they do it repeatedly then go ahead and report them. Then the moderators can keep an eye on them....
    Ahahahahahahahahaha thats funny thats what my friends do then they play on my account but thanks I will keep an eye on them and see if it happens again.

Lesser Wizard

all the waaaaaaaaa,,its funny.

I love the blah blah called me a bad name stuff...its hilarious...but I see how Seth wants to keep it enjoyable for all.. So be warned everyone,, call me a name and its a screenshot to @play...lol

Squire

Default llayer OW

llayer OW is out of no where cursing i told him to be quiet i gave him 2 warnings and he said he doesnt care and uhh yeah i don't know how to take screenshots and post them but mute him or something.

Question

I have a question. My brother ACHIHUAHUA has a tanked account and 1 I used his if i get caught using his account again can I get banned??

Thanks,
    Dagirl

Unhappy

someone was making racist comments in the tavern
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Warm kitty, soft kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr purr purr