Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Default impersonator

someone is using greaserlok to impersonate greaserlook admin, asking for coins. the real grease in in US but this greaserlok HM is in CA
    i can post screenshot later.

Peasant

[i got banned while in the middle of a match for some reason what happened seth

:mad i love ur game and all butn y did it bann me for nunthing

If you want to report someone, please provide a screenshot of the offense to prove your case. If a screenshot was not taken or the offense is something that you can not take a screenshot of (e.g. someone who consistently leaves team games), please report the player's name and 2 letter ID along with an explanation of what they did.

but seth if u or a moderator could plz unban me it would make m happy bud
    Last edited by Chance; 09-06-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    [i got banned while in the middle of a match for some reason what happened seth

:mad i love ur game and all butn y did it bann me for nunthing

If you want to report someone, please provide a screenshot of the offense to prove your case. If a screenshot was not taken or the offense is something that you can not take a screenshot of (e.g. someone who consistently leaves team games), please report the player's name and 2 letter ID along with an explanation of what they did.

but seth if u or a moderator could plz unban me it would make m happy bud
    Hey chance, I don't see any banned player named Chance. What's your account name? I can check it out.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Peasant

Talking screen shots

Quote Originally Posted by blackout View Post
    these players were really disrespectful to me. First it started out when sexycowboy AM started swearing. I told him to stop but then started swearing at me.other players darkkillerPX, urgay2me CE, and bfg LT joined in of swearing at me.they all said I should go to he** and to fu** myself.I tried to ignore them but it was too much.please do something about it. I could not get bfg and urgay2me wrongdoings.also,bfg changed his name to fucblackout for awhile. I really did not like it. Since I didn't get any screenshots, Kat HT is a witness of this.

How do u do scrren shots on android and how u post

Default wow ban him!!

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    Here are the screenshots, sorry abt the spelling but sometimes I have typos when typing fast lol. Also I'm a very chilled person and can take it if people talk trash but this player is really really bad for me to go to this extent! Hope you guys can set an example by doing something to this problem player. Thank You!
    No fair Seth ban this hartfield guy he's one of this player who just keep pestering you.
    Also there's a player forgotten his name try and find it. He keeps following me even if I go to a private room he still join I think he is hacking my account. He keeps on asking me for coins even if I leave then com back on 3 hours later he still there!

Peasant

Default banning ppl for nonthing

2day I. Got banned and my name is playerGC and its says I was doing suspicious behavior wow wat happened seth its killing me

Chance what happened before you got banned? Did u fell out of the map?
    Don't Mess With The Skull

Peasant

Exclamation

No it just said I was doing suspicious behavior

Peasant

Angry man!!

Is any1 gonna unban me I'm getting sick of this game banning me for no reason. Omg!!!!!!!!!!! I think this game has something against me

Peasant

Exclamation also

Could u save my stuff while u unban me cuz I really worked hard for that m4I'm beegging u

Lesser Wizard

Default kevinzhu

Ok in late game 1v1 against Kevin we both were circling around the map and I shot him and it did nothing!Wanna know why,HE HAD A DAM SHIELD IN BEAGLES MODE! Even in teams I played against him and it was mine mania and HE HAD A SHIELD!

Kevin is back to hacking again. Please look into this Seth.Thanks.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    Ok in late game 1v1 against Kevin we both were circling around the map and I shot him and it did nothing!Wanna know why,HE HAD A DAM SHIELD IN BEAGLES MODE! Even in teams I played against him and it was mine mania and HE HAD A SHIELD!

Kevin is back to hacking again. Please look into this Seth.Thanks.
    Strange, that would have been logged if that had happened and it isn't, Kevin hasn't used any item that he wasn't given by the server, or triggered any other of the 10 anti-hack tests that are always running and logging things. (If an internal score is high enough, the person is auto-banned)

So it looks clean from this side. It's possible the server has a bug where it will sometimes give a wrong item at the start of a game...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

i didnt do anything the shield was in hardcore so im not cheating. and when u shot me i just respawned so it didnt work
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Wow...Really? You just assume Kevinzhu is hacking? Where's the proof? It could be anything like a glitch. So, next time, think about what you are gonna say before jumping to conclusions.
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

Moron is accusing me to f*** off because I'm better than him. I really don't get it but he said that. How do you download a screenshot? I would like to download one but I cant.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Last edited by Play; 10-12-2012 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Corrected the email address. Thanks.
    Don't Mess With The Skull

Master Sorcerer

I told kevinzhu to stop playing beagles and hedge maze but he won't listen. Can you tell him to stop because he took 500 cp from me doing that

Then don't play against him.That simple
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

Lesser Wizard

When??????????????????????? Never u changed the mode and map?/
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

I reporting a player named hoodyninja. hoodyninja gets mad for no reason and calls me a noob for defeating him and he lost cp cause he quit he called me noob and saying that im a noob and i just lagged then he says calling me names or allowed
    King of the Skulls

-Retired