Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Default BALLY ED

hmmm BALLY ED. So in the middle of the match the score was 2 to 0. I used my health and it failed so I was stuck dead. I said shoot me like 10 times, he bumped into my tank then went to get crates. I kept on saying shoot me and he said where are you? He said he could not find me in HEDGE MAZE! HEDGE MAZE! After he got like 6 crates he shot me with a beagle. He had a shield and a health. The score then became 2 to 2. I had a shield left so I beat him. After that we went to the tavern and he started telling everyone I was a hacker (probably mad I beat him and his cheating didn't work). He said I dissapeared (lies) and he said I left myself dead (***?). He came up with many exuses (check the logs) and it was annoying. Cheaters never win. What can we do about this player? In the future he may do this to other player and actually win. How can we stop this?
    SINGH-KING not sing, I only sing when...

Default goodwill KH

the map was Courtyard, everyone else left but goodwill, Player, and me. The score was 2 to 0 I shot him he killed me, I pressed health and it didn't work. I told him to shoot me like 10 times but he just kept in passing me. Then finally player shot me with a beagle and I won 5 to 4. This is the second time it happens to me. No one replyed to my first post so, I don't think anyone will look at this post. I hope I'm not wasting my time. WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THESE PLAYERS!

Default PAINT

the player PAINT is spamming the tavern full with the word 'brul'. I told him to stop but there came a 'sorry dude' and 2 secs later 'brul' 'brul'....
    i told him to stop again but then he starts spamming like that: sz#7sz!#xsj?7vhsj#xsz#7gsz#Gdazybgd and so on...
    thats SO annoying!
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Lesser Wizard

some guy call mr and then his id letters i forgot started cussing because i beat him and player qr saw the whole thing and i said ima report u and he said try because this is a f****** game! he is a problem
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

To whom it may concern,
    I wrote 2 posts regarding truly problematic players. I think the mods should look at all these posts that people take time to write and atleast acknowledge the fact that they have been dealt with and the necessary ban or mute was taken care of, if so. I'm not trying to say the mods don't look at the post i'm saying they don't write back saying the problematic player was muted or banned. Seth used to reply saying "player was banned earlier, thanks" or something like that would be nice. I know i'm wasting my time here because it seems like the 2 posts I wrote were just skipped over, as if someone were moving and email to their junk folder. So if any mod took the time to read my post please respond as Seth used to do.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by singhking View Post
    To whom it may concern,
    I wrote 2 posts regarding truly problematic players. I think the mods should look at all these posts that people take time to write and atleast acknowledge the fact that they have been dealt with and the necessary ban or mute was taken care of, if so. I'm not trying to say the mods don't look at the post i'm saying they don't write back saying the problematic player was muted or banned. Seth used to reply saying "player was banned earlier, thanks" or something like that would be nice. I know i'm wasting my time here because it seems like the 2 posts I wrote were just skipped over, as if someone were moving and email to their junk folder. So if any mod took the time to read my post please respond as Seth used to do.
    Do you think mods check this thread every day!! I mean like they don't looks every day probably. They will so something.

Quote Originally Posted by singhking View Post
    To whom it may concern,
    We do look at the forum daily. After a player is reported here we investigate into the problem. If it is a valid problem the player is dealt with per our discretion. This doesn't mean that we write on the forum to let everyone know that the player was banned or muted.
    Thanks for the post and please continue to report any problematic players!
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

Squire

Default same here

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    player 713624 AA was in the tavern a player enter and he said here comes the ball sucker now then he cussed out the player and said bad bad things about his mom. I have screen shots just don't know how to put the on my computer. To post
    same here a player eminem was talking trash while in a battle 1v1 solo. He was cusing abt how sucky I am even though I beat him and took a screensshot. A couple mins. Later I didn't know how to post the screenshoot on 2 fourums?!?!

Default numbskull QR

I know numbskull is Lazerblue but its annoying how he speaks with others.
    I was one time with my account bohne in solo when numbskull came. I had activated Fatty and he had spider.
    As he saw that I had fatty, he called me big girl (Im a boy). As I say vote, said no, i dont want to battle. I said that he can leave if he dont wanna battle. He didnt, i said that i want to battle and voted. Then he left and came back then he said again vote, but i alreday voted. He said then leave big girl. I left and came one minute later back, he was still there. he said Scratch your head, pick your toes. you do everything what i say. vote. I voted and he called me an dumbass. then he left.

I think its not okay how he is talking with low ranked ppl like me.
    Thanks
    bohne (InYourFACE)
    Last edited by InYourFACE; 12-31-2012 at 09:06 AM.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Lesser Wizard

Default Player SQ and Player QJ

Today I went into the Tavern and saw these two players cussing. I and BigYoshiFan asked them to stop. I tryed to message a few mods, none of which where online. I think that they sould be muted for a little bit. Here are the screenshots. And, yes, This will be my first post here. A shame, really.
    Name:  Tanked cusing lV.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  4.4 KBName:  Tanked cussing ll.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  4.4 KBName:  Tanked cussing lll.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  4.4 KBName:  Tanked cussing V.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  4.3 KBName:  Tanked cussing.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  4.2 KB
    I wounder if that worked...

Lesser Wizard

Default Oooo

There aren't that many bad players nowadays because of the mods they are doing a good job.
    The king of demons is here.

Lesser Wizard

i was bullied twice by mods in the last week... TPN and his threats all cause I defended someone.."u have no idea who you are dealing with" ... and so on..

Grease is well... a bit on a hunt

no disrespect but come on guys. You do god things and its appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by tanker View Post
    i was bullied twice by mods in the last week... TPN and his threats all cause I defended someone.."u have no idea who you are dealing with" ... and so on..

Grease is well... a bit on a hunt

no disrespect but come on guys. You do god things and its appreciated.
    You're confused lol those guys are just using smack-talk no need for worry
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Default hoodyninja

i beat hoody with m4 when he used skull. then he used m4 but i didnt want to battle then he started calling me pathetic and stuff like that

ok..lets see...about 2 or 3 nights ago...2 guys..or girls..idk..anyway they were saying sexual..and very much awkward stuff plus change their names too very much innaporiate stuff..I'm very srry but I cannot remember their names or did I take screenshots..all I want is that these people do not make anyone else feel as awkward as I did...jessica8 is a witnessthank u..

Quote Originally Posted by 117 View Post
    ok..lets see...about 2 or 3 nights ago...2 guys..or girls..idk..anyway they were saying sexual..and very much awkward stuff plus change their names too very much innaporiate stuff..I'm very srry but I cannot remember their names or did I take screenshots..all I want is that these people do not make anyone else feel as awkward as I did...jessica8 is a witnessthank u..
    There is a zero tolerance for any talk like that! Next time please take a screenshot so these players are taken care of appropriately.

By the way Mods do read the forum daily we just sometimes don't reply to thread but take care of any issue necessary.

Thank You everyone that contributes to the forum and helping us keep the game clean!
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

Lesser Wizard

Default I am in that sceenshot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    hm dude your one to be talking about problematic players, take a look Play.
    I am in that screen shot, but that was when I was pink. Btw, mods, how about this; when someone is bothering you in tanked, why don't you guys have something like /avoid, so that the person that is getting bothered can stop receiving msg's from the person you are trying to avoid, but if you want the person to talk to you again you could have something like /atttm meaning able to talk to me. Please think about it, because there are many people that call others "noobs" or other bad things, and that insults many. That bullying makes you think " am I a noob?" I don't like the feeling when people call me a noob...think about it...

Thanks,
    Demonking
    The king of demons is here.

seth said he would make something like that
    If you read this then it's your unlucky day

Peasant

Default screenshot of hoodyninja

Name:  2013-01-25_16-57-43.png
Views: 64
Size:  598.9 KB please do something about this I'm sure we are all tired of hoody saying stuff like this

Lesser Wizard

Unhappy

There is this player who gets killed and calls people bad words (cuss words) just because he dies! I'm pretty sure a lot of people complained about him :/ and not just bad words

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    I own 4 worlds in Grow: kpopsworld (main world), and i forgot the rest -_-
    admin a lot