Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Lesser Wizard

how do you post snapshots? I have some and dunno how to post it.

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    I own 4 worlds in Grow: kpopsworld (main world), and i forgot the rest -_-
    admin a lot

Master Sorcerer

when u reply to a thread or start a new one, click the tree under the yellow smiley face or go down too attachments and click manage attachments
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Oher Account View Post
    Attachment 1468 please do something about this I'm sure we are all tired of hoody saying stuff like this
    I don't remember this game! And this is recent!

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    admin a lot

Lesser Wizard

This player was asking me to play with him so he can get pink! I said no and I took snapshots! So he started playing against whites! . Webos is his name (no capitol letters) I have snapshots but can't post it! And the other player I was talking about who was cussing is WWWWWWWWWWWWWW

admin a lot

Master Sorcerer

just to clarify, there are two WWWWWWWWWWWWW, a low rank and a lazer, and kpop that game was from vip solo and we tied

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by kpopluv View Post
    This player was asking me to play with him so he can get pink! I said no and I took snapshots! So he started playing against whites! . Webos is his name (no capitol letters) I have snapshots but can't post it! And the other player I was talking about who was cussing is WWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    asking to transfer or just to play?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    asking to transfer or just to play?
    Play so he can get pink and the WWWWWWWWWWW I was talking about was the pink one. Webos was playing against whites to get pink then

admin a lot

Play so he can get pink and the WWWWWWWWWWW I was talking about was the pink one. Webos was playing against whites to get pink then
    What WWWWWW did is wrong but playing whites is NOT wrong i do it all the time for coins to get MVP. nd MrEx ur Player ED rnt u i thought u were, i also thought u were oher account.
    SKULLS ARE ALWAYS IN GRAVES... and TANKED

I am back and am striving to become red and to surpass my past record of 26k in one day and going for 30k in one day

If any of y'all want coins just ask... i only give to people who are needy of the coins and are nice.

Visit my youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSsb0UEVgpkkthCWy0qjuA
    I only started recently so not many vids but i will have at least 5 to 6 a week with tips and possibly commentary eventually!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by graveskull View Post
    What WWWWWW did is wrong but playing whites is NOT wrong i do it all the time for coins to get MVP. nd MrEx ur Player ED rnt u i thought u were, i also thought u were oher account.
    obviously Player ED is Oher Account, and yeah ED is mine

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by graveskull View Post
    That's not the point the point is that he wanted me to lose on purpose so he can get cp and that was one of the rules. "you can't lose on purpose to give cp" it was something like that

admin a lot

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    This player is at it again. I think he has been muted since he was not saying anything but now he changes his name to talk trash. I have attached a picture. This happen about 3 mins ago in single player lobby. He changed his name a couple of times to talk trash to me, I took the last name change as proof. Players like this need to be banned! You mute him, I think, and still they don't learn their lesson. Please ban the player from the game and lets start getting rid of the trash!
    This is prob a different person!'it has a different ID tag!so it is probably not Hartford

admin a lot

Exclamation

I don't remember this game! And this is recent!
    Hoody was joking I mean really.... Are you people really taking that seriously. Hoody is a really good player so chill.
    Forget the glass slippers this princess wears cleats.

Master Sorcerer

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by dagirl View Post
    Hoody was joking I mean really.... Are you people really taking that seriously. Hoody is a really good player so chill.
    May I suggest u look at the thread labelled: hoodyninja. , I don't want him to get muted, but to limit the negative things he says

Yeah... Now think, HOW many times has he done this? HOW many players are complaining? HOW many warnings did Play give him? It may seem small but it keeps building up. Like how a hundred petty thefts and misdemeanors is equivalent to 1st degree assault and battery.
    Last edited by I-Am-Legend; 01-29-2013 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Why are you even reading this??
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by singhking View Post
    hmmm BALLY ED. So in the middle of the match the score was 2 to 0. I used my health and it failed so I was stuck dead. I said shoot me like 10 times, he bumped into my tank then went to get crates. I kept on saying shoot me and he said where are you? He said he could not find me in HEDGE MAZE! HEDGE MAZE! After he got like 6 crates he shot me with a beagle. He had a shield and a health. The score then became 2 to 2. I had a shield left so I beat him. After that we went to the tavern and he started telling everyone I was a hacker (probably mad I beat him and his cheating didn't work). He said I dissapeared (lies) and he said I left myself dead (***?). He came up with many exuses (check the logs) and it was annoying. Cheaters never win. What can we do about this player? In the future he may do this to other player and actually win. How can we stop this?
    lol i just realized that this was me when i first got the game, this match was so funny

Hoody can be nice but not always... sometimes he can be kinda mean... when someone beats him he just calls them a noob... and if he was joking he would not do it repeatedly... but he is a good player, and nice usually.
    SKULLS ARE ALWAYS IN GRAVES... and TANKED

I am back and am striving to become red and to surpass my past record of 26k in one day and going for 30k in one day

If any of y'all want coins just ask... i only give to people who are needy of the coins and are nice.

Visit my youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSsb0UEVgpkkthCWy0qjuA
    I only started recently so not many vids but i will have at least 5 to 6 a week with tips and possibly commentary eventually!

he gets mad when i beat him though since im skyblu not yellow lol
    If you read this then it's your unlucky day

Lesser Wizard

I saw someone go on both of his accounts and transfered coins to his regular account :/ I don't wanna say who cuz he is one of my buds :/

admin a lot

I saw someone go on both of his accounts and transfered coins to his regular account :/ I don't wanna say who cuz he is one of my buds :/
    Then there is no point of reporting if its going to be anonymous...
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Legend View Post
    Then there is no point of reporting if its going to be anonymous...
    just saying...

admin a lot