Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Grease told me it's not JML, though he knows who it is. Then, he said he's not telling. SO WHO COULD IT POSSIBLY BE?
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Lesser Wizard

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  283.7 KB This is a pic, of this guy I don't know who he is, but I think he didn't mean it, he was probably just going through a phrase, but I don't think he should be muted.
    The king of demons is here.

Master Sorcerer

demon its a phase not a phrase
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Lesser Wizard

Default What ever...

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    demon its a phase not a phrase
    Your too sassy, calm down, meditate. Your on fire, meditate. Lol, PHASE, happy???

Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    Your too sassy, calm down, meditate. Your on fire, meditate. Lol, PHASE, happy???
    Dude, it's You're, not Your.
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Legend View Post
    haha wow LEGEND ur like a grammar nazi now... haha funny =D
    SKULLS ARE ALWAYS IN GRAVES... and TANKED

I am back and am striving to become red and to surpass my past record of 26k in one day and going for 30k in one day

If any of y'all want coins just ask... i only give to people who are needy of the coins and are nice.

Visit my youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSsb0UEVgpkkthCWy0qjuA
    I only started recently so not many vids but i will have at least 5 to 6 a week with tips and possibly commentary eventually!

Lesser Wizard

Default I type really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Legend View Post
    It's hard to type fast and I got used to typing really fast. So I dont care if I make a simple error. When I write I take my time, because my parents want me to have good handwriting. It's not that I have bad grammar, I just type really fast.

I took my time on typing this post though.

Hey Guys, Let's STAY ON TOPIC here. Don't worry about grammar errors, let's just use this thread for Reporting Problematic Players. Thanks.

Master Sorcerer

Default serge on and ghost yh

i went online today and ghost yh was teal, then about 10 minutes later he was about 4k, then serge's cp went to about 13k from 16k, and everytime im in vip solo they both keep coming and leaving and telling me to leave, then i went on my other account and played a game with them two, and ghost wasnt trying to kill anyone and serge won, maybe theyre the same person

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    i went online today and ghost yh was teal, then about 10 minutes later he was about 4k, then serge's cp went to about 13k from 16k, and everytime im in vip solo they both keep coming and leaving and telling me to leave, then i went on my other account and played a game with them two, and ghost wasnt trying to kill anyone and serge won, maybe theyre the same person
    they were both in vip solo every time i went there. serge kept telling me to leave and when i came back ghost was there. theyre both frm Russia too.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

Wow that is weird. Mystery time lol. Most likly though it is transfering because I have seen that before too.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

WELL....mystery solved!

Story: I notice Serge's cp begins to drop dramatically. Then I notice ghost's cp is now around 2k, while serge is about to lose laser. I get wierded out, then notice the recurring stories on TV always involving ghost beating serge. I tell TPN that I think that serge and ghost are the same person, and TPN hesitates to investigate. I insisted he check the IP addresses. After a few more minutes, serge is green and ghost is laser. Then, tpn comes back to tell me I was right. After that, he calls serge and ghost to the tavern. After that, they blab about some Father/Son thing, as an excuse. However, that's still transferring points. Eventually, TPN bans both of them. Serge was unbanned and had all his 18k restored, and ghost was banned forever, to ensure they never transfer again..

Enjoyed the story?

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    WELL....mystery solved!

Story: I notice Serge's cp begins to drop dramatically. Then I notice ghost's cp is now around 2k, while serge is about to lose laser. I get wierded out, then notice the recurring stories on TV always involving ghost beating serge. I tell TPN that I think that serge and ghost are the same person, and TPN hesitates to investigate. I insisted he check the IP addresses. After a few more minutes, serge is green and ghost is laser. Then, tpn comes back to tell me I was right. After that, he calls serge and ghost to the tavern. After that, they blab about some Father/Son thing, as an excuse. However, that's still transferring points. Eventually, TPN bans both of them. Serge was unbanned and had all his 18k restored, and ghost was banned forever, to ensure they never transfer again..

Enjoyed the story?
    Yes I enjoyed the story! The only thing is that there are some facts that you are not aware. First ghost is not banned anymore. Both Serge and Ghost were unbanned. Also before the points were transferred an explanation of the point transfer was emailed to Seth, the reason is something Seth believed to be an honest misunderstanding thus the unbanning. Also there is more behind this story which we choose not to disclosed but trust me we knew about these two accounts way before. Thanks for the help on this occasion! We mods appreciate when players report things to us, it helps us keep the game clean. If we don't respond to messages on the game or here doesn't mean we didn't look into.

Every keep reporting players here and thank you in advance!
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

Ok, understood

Lesser Wizard

Default Moose2 and Moose1 OO

a lot of people found them cheating (ish). When I was in the tavern, Moose2 (laser) won each game against moose1. And when I go to their games, they tell me 2 leave.... Do you think they're cheating?

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    I own 4 worlds in Grow: kpopsworld (main world), and i forgot the rest -_-
    admin a lot

moose(s) said they are father and son, i used to see them playing teams together ( they are often randomly placed on different teams though).. haven't seen them cheat while playing together but who knows.
    I don't think they are cheating but i'll let mods sort it out.

Here's one that annoys me! He is killercam
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    SKULLS ARE ALWAYS IN GRAVES... and TANKED

I am back and am striving to become red and to surpass my past record of 26k in one day and going for 30k in one day

If any of y'all want coins just ask... i only give to people who are needy of the coins and are nice.

Visit my youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSsb0UEVgpkkthCWy0qjuA
    I only started recently so not many vids but i will have at least 5 to 6 a week with tips and possibly commentary eventually!

Squire

Default I got one for u

his name erick PA he trash talk at the travan today

Squire

Default probably transfering

well I was on and I saw goog and flyer GN in VIP solo and I left ,a little while later a saw flyer was only31k and the day before he was 36k and I ask goog how did you get 88k so he said flyer so I told him oh, I'm telling a mod so he said what I just playing him ......

Master Sorcerer

Flyer was at 40k actually