Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Lesser Wizard

Yeah I saw that guy, what an idiot he wouldn't change his name when all of us were telling him to and he got banned like 1 minute after lol.
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

Lesser Wizard

There is this play named BALLY that was saying mother F******g webOS and ios.He was cussing and swearing at all the players who don't have android.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Lesser Knight

Default 0000 SW

this player started saying f*** you and said he was going to r*** me and my family. It was disturbing and inapropriet.
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Lesser Knight

i have screenshots but I dont know how to upload them
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Lesser Wizard

Default graveskull

This guy called grave skull cursed at me like bad like disName:  Screenshot_2012-07-19-12-49-06.png
Views: 116
Size:  815.5 KB
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous9 View Post
    i have screenshots but I dont know how to upload them
    ya me too i have some screenshots and i was on iOS when i got my screenshot. There should be an easier way to upload
    Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm creating this thread so that players can report TRULY PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS.

Please see the rules section on the front page of the game to understand who to report.

If you want to report someone, please provide a screenshot of the offense to prove your case. If a screenshot was not taken or the offense is something that you can not take a screenshot of (e.g. someone who consistently leaves team games), please report the player's name and 2 letter ID along with an explanation of what they did.

There are certain offenses that are completely unacceptable while there are certain offenses that are "annoying" but acceptable...up to a certain point. Providing proof of multiple instances of the same player breaking the rules would be helpful to differentiate a player that consistently breaks the rules versus one-time occurrences. This will help identify these players so that the appropriate action can be taken.

Please stay on topic in this thread, otherwise, it will degenerate quickly and become ineffective.
    I totally agree and when i emailed seth for 2 players he said take a screenshot, so i TRIED to take 2 screenshots from 2 other players that were swearing and an error popped up and said "an error was encountered on your SD card" im really mad because I want the players on Tanked to follow the rules but its diffucult when ur SD card is being rude -_-

-Bringiton

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    There is this play named BALLY that was saying mother F******g webOS and ios.He was cussing and swearing at all the players who don't have android.
    OH yea, that guy :L i know him he was really annoying and just wierd

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
    there is a player as mentioned above kept saying f*** you when I asked him to change his/her name.
    I know him to, that was an innapropriate name for someone :L

Lesser Wizard

Hey everyone, I just wanted to mention that we see and look into these reports every day, even if I do not respond to every post. For example, several players have been banned, have had points taken away, have been perma-muted, etc, even if it's not mentioned on here that something was done.

So, thanks for all of the reports, and thanks for keeping this thread on topic.

Lesser Wizard

There is this player named Player KU and he was swearing at me and saying go to h**l
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    Here are the screenshots, sorry abt the spelling but sometimes I have typos when typing fast lol. Also I'm a very chilled person and can take it if people talk trash but this player is really really bad for me to go to this extent! Hope you guys can set an example by doing something to this problem player. Thank You!
    How do you upload pics?
    "Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you, 'cause it could get ugly, before it gets beautiful, Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you, and if you love me, then let it be beautiful,"
    -Chris Brown
    #TeamBreezy<3

Default iamnew

Does anyone know that iamnew is really KevinZhu? I thought I would put that on here. I thought he got banned.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Does anyone know that iamnew is really KevinZhu? I thought I would put that on here. I thought he got banned.
    u liar igot banned in my area so how can i come on somebody is lieing
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Anthony told me that you were him.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Default Chouhan123

Hey, today I found a player named chouhan123 who kept on cursing. Directly.
    Sorry, I got a screenshot of him, but don't know how to upload them.
    He was cursing at badboy. Witness=bringiton. Hopefully she can upload a picture.
    Why can't I do anything?

Tanked is fun. World of Tanks too. I hate cliffs. Why?

Oh yeah. Say .. if you think I suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas1 View Post
    Hey, today I found a player named chouhan123 who kept on cursing. Directly.
    Sorry, I got a screenshot of him, but don't know how to upload them.
    He was cursing at badboy. Witness=bringiton. Hopefully she can upload a picture.
    Yea im uploading like 15 screenshots and yes i will!
    "Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you, 'cause it could get ugly, before it gets beautiful, Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you, and if you love me, then let it be beautiful,"
    -Chris Brown
    #TeamBreezy<3

Lesser Wizard

can you check out a player named, ufgood, please he.s been swearing and bad mouthing ppl for a long time now,.most of the time I ignore the ppl who swear now and again, but this guy is not stopping, its time for him to learn a lesson,!! He's crossed the line!....
    the truth will set you free

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    can you check out a player named, ufgood, please he.s been swearing and bad mouthing ppl for a long time now,.most of the time I ignore the ppl who swear now and again, but this guy is not stopping, its time for him to learn a lesson,!! He's crossed the line!....
    Hey check out the ones I posted called Screenshots I uploaded most of the ones with UFgood and its worth checking out...
    -Chris Brown
    #TeamBreezy<3

Squire

Default Please take a look at user kmoney EW (iOS)

Mods, Please take a look at user kmoney EW (iOS); look at msgs and gameplay.

Thanks!