Thread: I apologize for my vulgar language

Banned

Default I apologize for my vulgar language

I am sorry for my severe use of vulgar language. People were showing images of me and I didn't like it, so I was responding with force; and not thinking about I was doing, or saying, in this scenario. Most of you will not forgive me, however I just want you all to know that I am sorry.

Once all the images are deleted or removed, I will be gone from these forums. The fate of my sister is not under my control, and she still has no idea that this has happened, as she has been, and still is, shopping somewhere in the city of Melbourne.

Surprisingly I have not been banned yet, though I feel as that would be the best decision for the actions that have been taken by myself. Sorry for my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Eagle View Post
    I am sorry for my severe use of vulgar language. People were showing images of me and I didn't like it, so I was responding with force; and not thinking about I was doing, or saying, in this scenario. Most of you will not forgive me, however I just want you all to know that I am sorry.

Once all the images are deleted or removed, I will be gone from these forums. The fate of my sister is not under my control, and she still has no idea that this has happened, as she has been, and still is, shopping somewhere in the city of Melbourne.

Surprisingly I have not been banned yet, though I feel as that would be the best decision for the actions that have been taken by myself. Sorry for my actions.
    You actually looked pretty kewl in that Photo though.. xD
    Check out my Channel on Youtube for Growtopia Gaming.. ProTopanX Ramirez..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    Want some help on the Forums..? Just send me a Private Message..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Need an Awesome Avatar..? Check out my Profile for some Touchy Avatars..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by ProTopianX View Post
    You actually looked pretty kewl in that Photo though.. xD
    Agree
    ( Salute CrimsonEagle for this thread )
    Hola amigos

[House] - Hellberg, Teqq & Taylr Renee - Air [Monstercat Release]
    Video below.

I've seen your actions Crim. And for the first time, i will say it to you.
    You are quite Unstable to the forums. When I first joined and found out that the item Crimson Eagle Wings was named after you, I had high respect to you and your posts that seems mature enough and logical. But then you quitted. And after couple of weeks you returned as a brand new you. But as i got inactive i never thought you would quit again. Suprisingly you came back after the whole Crysthalia=Crimson Eagle incident. And you acted very immature to the I want to be famous troll thread that backfired to you. I hope you learned your lesson and never speak words like "i will leave forums.." and such that you might actually still return.
    Note: I thought before that you will be a mod someday. But it turned out i was wrong
    P.S: i do not mean drama here. Just stating my reactions

Myers-Brigg personality type: INFJ

I am really suprised they didnt ban you that was way to much. They should delete the post in my opinion

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAngelz View Post
    I am really suprised they didnt ban you that was way to much. They should delete the post in my opinion
    I agree. It was silly of me to be a troll, but it was even sillier of me to carry on like a little child and use language that is not suitable for the forums. I really want the threads to be deleted, and if possible, for all my posts in the last 24 hours to be removed.

Most likely I will not stay, however I don't want to give people a bad impression, as an 'Old Skool' player who has been here since January and has an item name/sponsored after. Words cannot explain how sorry I am.

Okay here we go..
    After you've done something bad in multiple occasions you can't just turn around and say "oh errr I'm sorry! Won't happen again!" That ridiculous. Also, after you responded to people in some threads they would respond to you stating "sorry if you misread that" or "I was stating an opinion", to which you would reply by cussing them out and using vulgar words like a 12 year old does today. I don't care if people view me as the bad guy here, I just had to get this out.

I guess we would all do that if we got really mad.
    Even the developers. Actually i have heard them both say the.. "F word" on a video, but not in front of the kids playing or foruming. Just try to behave next time.
    IGN: Angro

Default It's ok

Crimson I think we all forgive you, I know that the photo will probably not be gone but still like the other person said. It's pretty cool. I like the fanta and the captain of the basketball photo you'll probably be famous for it.

Quote Originally Posted by [Goldshard] View Post
    Crimson I think we all forgive you, I know that the photo will probably not be gone but still like the other person said. It's pretty cool. I like the fanta and the captain of the basketball photo you'll probably be famous for it.
    Actually it's not okay. He has done it way too many times.
    I'll make a plan.

Anyways, it's called. "The Circle Of CrimsonEagle"

Do something really bad, create alot of drama - Apologize - Quit - Return - Make some more drama or sometimes even a create a new account to secretly forum on and then thanks to that make more drama - Apologize - Quit - All over again!
    IGN: Angro

Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    Actually it's not okay. He has done it way too many times.
    I'll make a plan.

Anyways, it's called. "The Circle Of CrimsonEagle"

Do something really bad, create alot of drama - Apologize - Quit - Return - Make some more drama or sometimes even a create a new account to secretly forum on and then thanks to that make more drama - Apologize - Quit - All over again!
    I SO wanna meet you in real life; we sound so much alike.

Except you have half a million WOTD's and I have a Black Saber. Hue.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by [Goldshard] View Post
    If you didn't notice the only reason he came back was to be a jerk to everyone until everything backfired on him. Look at his posts right before he started crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
    If you didn't notice the only reason he came back was to be a jerk to everyone until everything backfired on him. Look at his posts right before he started crying.
    So true...I really don't want to be mean but you acted like a jerk before apologized and left Growtopia, then you came hack as jerk again, people were mean to you aswell since you are the one who insults others for no reason, you start to cry and apologize and quit again..Crimson you used to be my Role Model but that changed a long time ago..

Crimson, you haven't and never will change. The fact that you came back directly after I posted my thread proves it. Just leave the forums, forever. Bye.

Who started it anyways?

to be truthful I feel disappointed with all of the people who got involved, things were said that should not be said and people acted like little children.
    I am happy though that crimsoneagle censored himself (most of the times).

I am not sure what else I want to say about this subject...
    visit my worlds today!
    8BIT
    RANDOMCAVE
    PARKOURTRAIN

heres a pic from 8bit (the new skating rink in there)

It's good to be back

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.PiBB View Post
    Who started it anyways?
    Well, Crimson Eagle posted a picture of Peyton List in his profile, claiming that that was the real him/her.

Along with that, people started posting pictures of CrimsonEagle's KIK profile picture and said that he was the "Captain of the Basketball Team."

CrimsonEagle started cussing and said to remove the picture. This ended up having Solorien entering the thread and editing out most of CrimsonEagle's posts in his thread.

This ended up with another thread saying to remove his (CrimsonEagle) profile picture for KIK from the forums.

Finally, CrimsonEagle apologizes for his vulgar language and immaturity. This caused him to quit... Again.
    Moved to my first forums account, MrMehMeh. If you got anything you want to PM to me, PM me on MrMehMeh; thanks

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?100444-MrMehMeh

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meh Meh View Post
    Well, Crimson Eagle posted a picture of Peyton List in his profile, claiming that that was the real him/her.

Along with that, people started posting pictures of CrimsonEagle's KIK profile picture and said that he was the "Captain of the Basketball Team."

CrimsonEagle started cussing and said to remove the picture. This ended up having Solorien entering the thread and editing out most of CrimsonEagle's posts in his thread.

This ended up with another thread saying to remove his (CrimsonEagle) profile picture for KIK from the forums.

Finally, CrimsonEagle apologizes for his vulgar language and immaturity. This caused him to quit... Again.
    The Peyton List stuff was a joke...
    Professional Ghost Forumer.