Thread: CreateInputTextEntity() called with 6 different parm sets, but keypress get key x 6

Serf

Default CreateInputTextEntity() called with 6 different parm sets, but keypress get key x 6

To people that understand the entity system,

I have 6 different inputtextentity in the scrolling area entity and they all work fine almost.

How do I disable the other 5 input text entity or tell the android onscreen keyboard to unhook the 6 textentity ?

when I touch one text entity and press 1 key on the virtual keyboard(linux-laptop, or android kindle fire) i get six "vvvvvv" or "wwwwww"

how do i unhook things so i only get 1 key in the textentity box ?

I tried to debug it ,but it gets lost probably because of threading ?

is there any easy way to disable input the to other text entitys when 1 has been touched ?

Thank you.

Hmm, I use multiple InputTextRender's on the same screen (not on a scrolling screen though.. shouldn't affect anything) and don't have this problem - but I do remember this being a bug that was fixed a few months ago, are you 100% sure you have the latest svn version and it was built?

Input boxes that don't have "focus" (that little cursor blinking) are supposed to ignore input. I haven't tested on linux, but my game is on Android.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Serf

Default Sorry - there is no problem

I must have been using a couple of months old code because with a new svn co - it works without problems.