Thread: Mother's Day

Lesser Knight

Exclamation Mother's Day

Hey guys,
    Just a reminder that today is indeed Mother's Day...if u didnt know..im sorry but shame on you..lol. That used to be me btw 2 yrs ago.
    If u havent wished your mom yet pls do so and make it the best day for. Thank her for everything she has done for you...whether it is doing your laundry,cooking,ordering pizza(lol),waking you up for school(Yes..u dont want her to do that but u will regret not having an education), cleaning the dishes, etc. Just take a good time to think of these things that she does...she is probably most caring person who does the most work and most likely never gets a thank you for all she does.
    For me...my mom is in india in vacation. Me and my dad have to take care of the everyday tasks that she would normally perform daily...and trust me...it is a pain. for those of u who have lived without your mom for longer than 2 days..u know what i am talking about.

Thank her...do something special...<3

If You Make Me Mad...I Will Hunt You Down...

Knight

Default OMG!

Oh my God,I forgot it! Thx for reminding me. Lol,jk. Ok,I have done all the household assignments,and its really a PAIN! ugh. Never mind,its for my mom.

Default hehe

Lol i did, me and my 4 brothers and 3 sisters lol my Ma is the best thing since her mom. And it goes on and on all the way to Pocahontas.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    Lol i did, me and my 4 brothers and 3 sisters lol my Ma is the best thing since her mom. And it goes on and on all the way to Pocahontas.
    Nice to hear,lol. You have such many siblings?!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tankhunter View Post
    Hey guys,
    Just a reminder that today is indeed Mother's Day...if u didnt know..im sorry but shame on you..lol. That used to be me btw 2 yrs ago.
    If u havent wished your mom yet pls do so and make it the best day for. Thank her for everything she has done for you...whether it is doing your laundry,cooking,ordering pizza(lol),waking you up for school(Yes..u dont want her to do that but u will regret not having an education), cleaning the dishes, etc. Just take a good time to think of these things that she does...she is probably most caring person who does the most work and most likely never gets a thank you for all she does.
    For me...my mom is in india in vacation. Me and my dad have to take care of the everyday tasks that she would normally perform daily...and trust me...it is a pain. for those of u who have lived without your mom for longer than 2 days..u know what i am talking about.

Thank her...do something special...<3

Very nice post. Happy Mother's Day to all moms.

Lesser Knight

Thank You Play
    If You Make Me Mad...I Will Hunt You Down...