Thread: Graph: My Journey to 50,000 Points

Default Graph: My Journey to 50,000 Points

I've kept tabs of my score since March 5th. I record them at the end of the day. Here's what my progress (through yesterday, May 17) looks like, with various events and milestones noted...

Name:  TSC.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  125.3 KB

Edit: I've been on tanked since (November?) but didn't get very serious till Feb/March. Hence the shorter chart and my low W/L ratio of 0.59.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I've kept tabs of my score since March 5th. I record them at the end of the day. Here's what my progress (through yesterday, May 17) looks like, with various events and milestones noted...

Name:  TSC.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  125.3 KB
    Yo Bud,

Congrats on the 50K achievement! Very cool chart and hope to see the 100K chart soon!
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

Lesser Wizard

Very cool, it is interesting to see all of what happened, and what different tanks did (like the dip in points o
    after you got the panzer .). Keep up the good fight!
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    Yo Bud,

Congrats on the 50K achievement! Very cool chart and hope to see the 100K chart soon!
    Thanks and yes I hope to get there soon! At this rate it may take almost two months.

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Very cool, it is interesting to see all of what happened, and what different tanks did (like the dip in points o
    after you got the panzer .). Keep up the good fight!
    Yep. When I got the Panzer I was only worried about getting the max number of coins possible. I didn't care about cp because I knew if I got the spider quickly, before most others, I could recoup more than I lost. So the chart shouldn't be taken to prove the panzer is a really bad tank. It's not a very good tank, though, compared to the others.

I bought the rt soft at a time when there were too many m4's. I really like it because I can go into any game now, any mode with any tank, and have a good chance to win. I still get out the skull periodically and my other tanks less often.

Lesser Wizard

Yeah, the way I see it, the m4 is the best (I don't include the rtsoft because the rtsoft is $40). But I am waiting to upgrade until the fatty is unrolled (maybe it'll be out by the time I come back ).

If you think it will take you two months to get that high, then that's another thing I have to see when I get back. Junior #1!.

......although, TP has been climbing too, at a good rate. Maybe you'll have to vanquish him in a friendly square off. Or the other way around.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Yeah, the way I see it, the m4 is the best (I don't include the rtsoft because the rtsoft is $40). But I am waiting to upgrade until the fatty is unrolled (maybe it'll be out by the time I come back ).

If you think it will take you two months to get that high, then that's another thing I have to see when I get back. Junior #1!.

......although, TP has been climbing too, at a good rate. Maybe you'll have to vanquish him in a friendly square off. Or the other way around.
    m4 is actually pretty good, I just can't tolerate such slow reloads. I'm also looking forward to new tanks, and have 1200 coins saved up now for the next one.

And there's no way I pass TPNFRCuk until he decides to take a really long break. He's great and I don't mind him being ahead of me. Though I would love to be first. That's a lot of work. And any of the other top five players will be hard to beat as well. I'll be 6th for a long time, especially if Soccerfu comes back. And no one below me seems seems posed to pass me, right now...

I'm with Junior on the m4. I just can't stand the slow reload. Saving up for the spider though...