Thread: Unrecieved Coins

Serf

Default Unrecieved Coins

Every time my opponent drops out of a solo game before i get the last kill, it doesn't give me a coin even if it doesn't give the "This game wasn't epic enough for coins" message. Is this happening to anyone else, because it is getting to be a real pain in the neck.

Hey Ragewaar, this happens a lot in some games you can get 1 coins and in some you won't get any it is a pain in the neck but we gotta deal with it
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

its because you didnt actually finish the game.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

It stops people from playing 1v1 over and over and quitting after one kill just to rack up coins - how does it decide what is "epic" and not? Well, it's sort of complicated but it looks at game time, movement, kills, etc and sort of assigns the game an "epic" value.

Unfortunately it does screw ya sometimes.. sorry about that. Playing in larger games helps, it is possible to get a max of 5 coins in one game btw.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

I was in a game with two other white players just after doing a one on one with a white player and didn't get any coins in the second game. It did not even include the epic message.

Not a big deal though. I'm more interested in the log-ins, new maps and tanks, etc.

Serf

Default dropping

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    It stops people from playing 1v1 over and over and quitting after one kill just to rack up coins - how does it decide what is "epic" and not? Well, it's sort of complicated but it looks at game time, movement, kills, etc and sort of assigns the game an "epic" value.

Unfortunately it does screw ya sometimes.. sorry about that. Playing in larger games helps, it is possible to get a max of 5 coins in one game btw.
    this needs to be fixed, because all the white players will do is go in, get killed twice, and then run, screwing me over. Even some of the green players do this, so if it is 2 kills in, you should still get coins.