Thread: Someone is hacking me and anonymous's acc

silver OO

Default Someone is hacking me and anonymous's acc

me and anonymous randomly lose and gain points. i saw a silver with same cp when i was on. please ban the hacker pwetty pwease

Lesser Wizard

Default wow

is that why anonymous points are droping so fast that's awfully hopefully they catch the hacker

PS. Don't give your password out to ppl

ducktape
    Ducktape

Thumbs down That is scary

I hope you can find the hacker soon. Silver and anonymous. You guys should team up with @play or even seth.

Get a TankID if you haven't, it fixes problems with some devices having the same hardware ID which confuses Tanked and causes two people to share an account.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Get a TankID if you haven't, it fixes problems with some devices having the same hardware ID which confuses Tanked and causes two people to share an account.
    It's a bug with TankID. If Silver logs in with TankID "Silver" and then when he is in a game (not in lobby), another person who knows his password can login with the same TankID "Silver" again.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayerPN View Post
    It's a bug with TankID. If Silver logs in with TankID "Silver" and then when he is in a game (not in lobby), another person who knows his password can login with the same TankID "Silver" again.
    Oops, thanks, will fix.

Doesn't sound like a hacker though, sounds like someone guessed/was given someones password.

Currently I don't have a way to allow someone to change a password, but I'll be adding one.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Oops, thanks, will fix.

Doesn't sound like a hacker though, sounds like someone guessed/was given someones password.

Currently I don't have a way to allow someone to change a password, but I'll be adding one.
    People are giving out their password to other players. I was told by a player he gave his password to a high rank so he can gain pts for him, not saying that this is happening with silver. I do see multiple silvers in the lobby. I also see Silver gaining n losing points in a unpredictable way.
    Last edited by TPNFRC; 05-30-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by PlayerPN View Post
    nice feature, I'd like to play with another Blast07s in team mode
    Army of Blast07s

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by silver OO View Post
    me and anonymous randomly lose and gain points. i saw a silver with same cp when i was on. please ban the hacker pwetty pwease
    Silver, how can it be considered a hacker when you gave others your password or share the device with someone else that has your password? It's not a hacker, it's one of your "friends."

As TPNFRC mentioned, players may be telling other players their passwords, not realizing the consequences. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORDS AWAY.

silver, you're going up, but an0nym0us is going down... a LOT. he lost like 8,000 points.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

silver OO

Quote Originally Posted by billy bob joe View Post
    silver, you're going up, but an0nym0us is going down... a LOT. he lost like 8,000 points.
    Because of dis I quit I had 2000 cap and got to 76 f this game

Because of dis I quit I had 2000 cap and got to 76 f this game
    I saw him white... I have no idea what's wrong with the account. Silver, did you ever give out your password? Was there a glitch that set you back to 50 points?

silver OO

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I saw him white... I have no idea what's wrong with the account. Silver, did you ever give out your password? Was there a glitch that set you back to 50 points?
    No I just ranomly lost points noone knows my password except me and I doubt there is any glitch

Lesser Wizard

No I just ranomly lost points noone knows my password except me and I doubt there is any glitch
    Hey,

As I said before, this can only happen if someone else knows your passord AND/OR someone else can get their hands on your device. Remember, if someone else is able to get their hands on your device, your username and password is already loaded in...you just have to check the box to log in. So if ANYBODY (a family member, friend, etc) has access to your device, this is probably what is occurring and they are playing under your account. If this is NOT the case, then someone somehow miraculously knows your password (more chances are you may have accidentally mentioned it to someone at some point a long time ago) and they are logging in from a different device.

I remember you mentioning in a previous post that someone took the username you wanted before you made your TankID and you knew this person in real life, etc, etc...I don't know what all that was about because that is between you and him...maybe you can ask him if he knows anything about it.

In the worst case scenario, just make a new account with a new TankID and password (AND DO NOT TELL ANYBODY or DO NOT LET ANYONE ELSE USE YOUR DEVICE) and start fresh. You'll get your points back in no time and would never have to worry about this happening again.

*If you can think of anyone that may have your information or may have access to your device, email that person's name/username/TankID to tankedreports@gmail.com or email Seth that information. We'll look into it.

silver OO

Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Hey,

As I said before, this can only happen if someone else knows your passord AND/OR someone else can get their hands on your device. Remember, if someone else is able to get their hands on your device, your username and password is already loaded in...you just have to check the box to log in. So if ANYBODY (a family member, friend, etc) has access to your device, this is probably what is occurring and they are playing under your account. If this is NOT the case, then someone somehow miraculously knows your password (more chances are you may have accidentally mentioned it to someone at some point a long time ago) and they are logging in from a different device.

I remember you mentioning in a previous post that someone took the username you wanted before you made your TankID and you knew this person in real life, etc, etc...I don't know what all that was about because that is between you and him...maybe you can ask him if he knows anything about it.

In the worst case scenario, just make a new account with a new TankID and password (AND DO NOT TELL ANYBODY or DO NOT LET ANYONE ELSE USE YOUR DEVICE) and start fresh. You'll get your points back in no time and would never have to worry about this happening again.

*If you can think of anyone that may have your information or may have access to your device, email that person's name/username/TankID to tankedreports@gmail.com or email Seth that information. We'll look into it.

first of all sammy the tank id seth told me we shared a same acc happens sometimes so i made a new tank id now my cp r dropping down and my coins 2 i would do dat but den i dont have m4 also i hate m4 now it is the worse tank its reload is sooooo slow pur basic m3 is better den it

first of all sammy the tank id seth told me we shared a same acc happens sometimes so i made a new tank id now my cp r dropping down and my coins 2 i would do dat but den i dont have m4 also i hate m4 now it is the worse tank its reload is sooooo slow pur basic m3 is better den it
    TankID accounts don't have the issue with possible hardware ID conflicts. I'm not aware of any problems with TankID currently.

If anyone really wants me to change their password now:

Until I'm able to add a reset password form, you can email me directly to do it. ( support@rtsoft.com ) Just be sure to email me from the same email address on the account, so I know I'm talking to the right person.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

silver OO

TankID accounts don't have the issue with possible hardware ID conflicts. I'm not aware of any problems with TankID currently.

If anyone really wants me to change their password now:

Until I'm able to add a reset password form, you can email me directly to do it. ( support@rtsoft.com ) Just be sure to email me from the same email address on the account, so I know I'm talking to the right person.
    THANKS TO SETH WHN I CHANGE MY PASS I MIGHT NOT QUIT TANK