Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Seth please bann or mute these player

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada(of course)
    Posts
    266

    Default Seth please bann or mute these player

    Seth these 2 players have been taunting me,(awesome KD and anonymous)when they beat me they said Hahahha you suck! Who agrees with me?

    Anthony beats them all.$S1C$ out

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Zackery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent, Ohio
    Posts
    833

    Default

    I agree with you. But the one really taunting me is Tymobile. He keeps on saying *** and fu to everyone that kills him. He has been doing this for a while. So Seth please ban him. Or if I was a moderator I could ban him myself. But can you please ban him.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USofA
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    Seth these 2 players have been taunting me,(awesome KD and anonymous)when they beat me they said Hahahha you suck! Who agrees with me?

    Anthony beats them all.$S1C$ out

    To prevent these redundant threads, please report problematic players on the sticky thread that reads "PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS" on the very top of the page. It makes things more organized

    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada(of course)
    Posts
    266

    Default ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    To prevent these redundant threads, please report problematic players on the sticky thread that reads "PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS" on the very top of the page. It makes things more organized

    Thanks.
    but if you still agree with me reply.oh and Play I was talking to Seth not you.


    Anthony beats them all.$S1C$ out.:human:

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard AquaWhale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Boston VA
    Posts
    138

    Default ahem.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    but if you still agree with me reply.oh and Play I was talking to Seth not you.


    Anthony beats them all.$S1C$ out.:human:
    Just so you know, Play can mute, ban, unban, add and subtract CP, change names ect, ect, ect. So you might as well be asking him. And one other thing; why do you like S1C so damn much? no offence, but if you want to be a true member, get a NovaWorld account, and play DF BHD. Just saying.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada(of course)
    Posts
    266

    Default S1C

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    Just so you know, Play can mute, ban, unban, add and subtract CP, change names ect, ect, ect. So you might as well be asking him. And one other thing; why do you like S1C so damn much? no offence, but if you want to be a true member, get a NovaWorld account, and play DF BHD. Just saying.
    I like it because I feel welcomed

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard AquaWhale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Boston VA
    Posts
    138

    Default aww.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    I like it because I feel welcomed
    Aww. Well yes, you are welcomed. I've just never seen anyone obsess over it like that. But at least try BHD. You'll love it.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard AquaWhale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Boston VA
    Posts
    138

    Lightbulb hey

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post

    Anthony beats them all.$S1C$ out
    Would you like to make a signature? To make one, click "Settings" on the upper right hand side of the page. All the way up. Then when the Settings page loads, click "edit signature" from the list on the left side of the page and from there you can create and edit your signature.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada(of course)
    Posts
    266

    Default Oh sorry Play

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    Just so you know, Play can mute, ban, unban, add and subtract CP, change names ect, ect, ect. So you might as well be asking him. And one other thing; why do you like S1C so damn much? no offence, but if you want to be a true member, get a NovaWorld account, and play DF BHD. Just saying.
    Oh sorry Play i forgot about that


    Anthony beats them all.S1C out. 😄👍

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada(of course)
    Posts
    266

    Default oh thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    Oh sorry Play i forgot about that


    Anthony beats them all.S1C out. 
    Thanks AquaWhale
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada(of course)
    Posts
    266

    Default Ok

    Ok so now there are 2 awesome KD's one of them is light blue and one is laser blue
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

  12. #12
    Knight Mr.Beastly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    90

    Exclamation

    Hey Seth, there is also a player named bada**. Plz tell him to change his name
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. who is the best player?
    By billy bob joe in forum Tanked
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 10:57 PM
  2. Player of the day!
    By soccerfu in forum Tanked
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 12:44 AM
  3. Clanlib add flash player
    By DavinciZhe in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 03:11 AM
  4. Dollar Sign in Player Name
    By File Sponge in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 11:50 PM
  5. Player Visits/Attacks
    By pricedonald in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:23 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •