Thread: M4 reload speed

Squire

Default M4 reload speed

hey um im not trying to sound like a jerk but the M4 relaod speed is slow where im losing against the M3 and im losing alot of CP because of that and who else thinks the M4 reload speed is too slow

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by predatorx5 View Post
    hey um im not trying to sound like a jerk but the M4 relaod speed is slow where im losing against the M3 and im losing alot of CP because of that and who else thinks the M4 reload speed is too slow
    it have definitely lost it.s appeal !! But I think that's what Seth wanted.
    the truth will set you free

Knight

I also hate that m4 has been weaker. But it Seth's decision,so let's just respect it.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by imagirl View Post
    I also hate that m4 has been weaker. But it Seth's decision,so let's just respect it.
    i know but ntbm but it sucks cause im losing alot of cp and it makes me a bit mad that i cant win on a 1v1 against a M3 unless i keep getting power ups and if i dont i get killed ovr and ovr and lose and the M4 seems like the 2nd worst in the game

You will have to deal with it. I will have to deal with it and everyone that has a m4 has to deal with it. Even though I think it sucks also, you will just have to stock up on shields and health or just switch back to your m3. That's what I am doing. Unless there is alot of people using there skulls.

i know but ntbm but it sucks cause im losing alot of cp and it makes me a bit mad that i cant win on a 1v1 against a M3 unless i keep getting power ups and if i dont i get killed ovr and ovr and lose and the M4 seems like the 2nd worst in the game
    if you are losing points, stop using the m4 and use the m3.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

to me the m4 is better than m3.maybe u need more practice with it.no offense intended

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    You will have to deal with it. I will have to deal with it and everyone that has a m4 has to deal with it. Even though I think it sucks also, you will just have to stock up on shields and health or just switch back to your m3. That's what I am doing. Unless there is alot of people using there skulls.
    no like its too slow even if i get the first shot off it still kills me even if i try to evade it it still kills me cause oc the reload speed.

Lesser Knight

I agree. The free m3 should not be able to outperform the m4.

I think the M4 Sherman should reloads slow but strong armor

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by 6shotkilla View Post
    I agree. The free m3 should not be able to outperform the m4.
    EXACLY that one main point im trying to get to if it cant out peform the tank you get for free then whats the point of it having to be on the tank store? Overall the reload speed need to the way it was b4 the update for the fatty.

Ya, yu think, it's supposed to be like that cuz it's only the 3rd best tank.
    Last edited by Mr.Beastly; 06-10-2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: bad grammar
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

If M4 is weaker than a M3 in the hands of a good player, then maybe I decrease the reload time slightly. It shouldn't be weaker than the M3!
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    HAHA like me!
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

EXACLY that one main point im trying to get to if it cant out peform the tank you get for free then whats the point of it having to be on the tank store? Overall the reload speed need to the way it was b4 the update for the fatty.
    Then make it slower or slow it down, but if you slow it down it's like the fatty. I never really liked the m4, i am sold on my skull.

You know what, Seth make it like it used to be but make it more $$$$$. Like 2,000 or same as skull or spider!