Thread: Lease Tank Option

Lesser Knight

Default Lease Tank Option

Hi Seth,

Can you add a lease tank option, so people can actually lease a tank? The leasing price should be 10% of original sell price. For example, RT soft tank costs 10000 coins to buy, so the leasing price should be 1000 coins/month to lease.

What do you think?

I think that is a pretty good idea. Why can't we so we know what the others are like?
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    How long would the lease be?
    The lease should be good for 30 days. After 30 days, you need to either return the tank or pay the leasing costs again for another 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I think that is a pretty good idea. Why can't we so we know what the others are like?
    if its just to know what its like, it should be per game or per 10 game etc. if not it wouldn't be fair to those who purchased it. i mean if its for a week or even per month, there won't be any exclusivity , everyone will be renting rtsoft as its cheap to rent. so it won't be fair to those who already purchased RT. ( i don't have one ) so don't call me bias

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    if its just to know what its like, it should be per game or per 10 game etc. if not it wouldn't be fair to those who purchased it. i mean if its for a week or even per month, there won't be any exclusivity , everyone will be renting rtsoft as its cheap to rent. so it won't be fair to those who already purchased RT. ( i don't have one ) so don't call me bias
    Do the math. Actually, the cost of 1000 coins/month to lease a RT soft tank is much more expensive than the cost of 10000 coins to buy a RT soft tank in long run.

Lesser Wizard

Post Ya

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1 View Post
    Do the math. Actually, the cost of 1000 coins/month to lease a RT soft tank is much more expensive than the cost of 10000 coins to buy a RT soft tank in long run.
    Ya,I like that idea.It would make the Tanked app more organized with each and every player getting to try a new tank,Seth I think if I told my friends about tank lease they would seem excited to purchase the app\game.

Anthony beats them all $S1C$ out.

Lesser Wizard

Default No,

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    How long would the lease be?
    No,honestly I think it should be 40 days so that way the players,could try new tanks like skull for example after 30 days their going to want to use it again and not pay the lease.

Anthony beats them all $S1C$ out.

Thumbs up Genius idea!!

Wow this is a very good idea! But I think it should be 20% per 30 days, or 10% per week. I mean 10 months... that's too much of a bargain on the sticker price. I mean, in that time, a deal of ppl will have gotten tired of the game or stopped leasing. If Seth goes along with this, his idea will be to get people to buy coins, so He can have sufficient funds to make games like this possible. And that's not possible if people can lease "piece-meal", meaning when they has saved up enough coins by playing games/lottery to lease it for a month or two. So, Seth will be more encouraged to make this possible that way. Excellent idea.
    Last edited by AquaWhale; 06-06-2012 at 09:39 PM.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

Lesser Wizard

Do you know how much you do with a good tank in one week? Or even one day? A good player could annihilate. If everybody was able to get it cheap, they would use it to crush everyone (or everyone would have one, so it would be useless). You say it pans out in the long run. You never said it had to be in order. Buy it for a week. Use it well. Buy it a couple months later. Annihilate some more.

The tanks are meant for the elite who either shell out for them or earn the coins. If touchpad lease, it would lose its purpose and value.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Default uh...

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Do you know how much you do with a good tank in one week? Or even one day? A good player could annihilate. If everybody was able to get it cheap, they would use it to crush everyone (or everyone would have one, so it would be useless). You say it pans out in the long run. You never said it had to be in order. Buy it for a week. Use it well. Buy it a couple months later. Annihilate some more.

The tanks are meant for the elite who either shell out for them or earn the coins. If touchpad lease, it would lose its purpose and value.
    I think thats what they want... to be on level with the big shots. Idk. But i get what your saying.

Lesser Wizard

Default bad idea

well if the lease thing was put into action probably lots of players would lease the RTsofttank. Making it kinda making game a little un balanced if everyone. Used a RTsofttank.

Ducktape
    Ducktape

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    well if the lease thing was put into action probably lots of players would lease the RTsofttank. Making it kinda making game a little un balanced if everyone. Used a RTsofttank.

Ducktape
    Yes, that would be true IF you set the price like 10% per month. It would be a cheap way to drive rtsoft tanks. But if you set it 30% month, or 15% week, it would be a good way to test drive the tanks, and see which one is best for you, while blocking trolls from a cheap way of owning the tanks. Its just too expensive to lease to own, and just cheap enough to try without buying the tank. Lots of players i know are much butter with Skull then RTsoft, btw.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    Yes, that would be true IF you set the price like 10% per month. It would be a cheap way to drive rtsoft tanks. But if you set it 30% month, or 15% week, it would be a good way to test drive the tanks, and see which one is best for you, while blocking trolls from a cheap way of owning the tanks. Its just too expensive to lease to own, and just cheap enough to try without buying the tank. Lots of players i know are much butter with Skull then RTsoft, btw.
    I agree it would be a good way to test drive the tanks if we can lease them.

Lesser Wizard

I don't know.....

I still think it could come back to bite us in the rear. Besides, if they get a taste for the tank, they will do what everyone else does: beg for more. You see it with the coins, don't you?
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1 View Post
    Ya anonymous, besides, not everyone has 1,000 just waiting in their pockets. It would be unfair to those who don't have money to buy tank coins.
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!