Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: a player getting respawned on another player?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard billy bob joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    199

    Default a player getting respawned on another player?

    i was playing teams today, and cuto killed heocon and heocon respawned on dontshoot, who later left the game after heocon was respawned on his tank.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    109

    Default

    hmm.......was the game at hedge?

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard billy bob joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
    hmm.......was the game at hedge?
    yeah, how did you know?
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    109

    Default

    I knew because its happened before and only at hedge. It was a while back though I guess the glitch came back.
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard billy bob joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    199

    Default

    i have seen this in egypt and arena before.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Kinda happened to me once in arena. There was a lot of lag, and spawning was slow. I died and took a while to respawn. When I did, I was floating in the corner. Then I heard the scraping of metal sound, and I appeared behind another tank that spawned there (then I shot a beagle at him and killed him ).
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  7. #7
    Knight Mr.Beastly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Kinda happened to me once in arena. There was a lot of lag, and spawning was slow. I died and took a while to respawn. When I did, I was floating in the corner. Then I heard the scraping of metal sound, and I appeared behind another tank that spawned there (then I shot a beagle at him and killed him ).
    wow bacon, you r cold-blooded
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastly View Post
    wow bacon, you r cold-blooded
    Well, earlier that day I had been killed a lot by lag (like not spawning quick enough, so people shoot your dead body and get a kill, then you do spawn and automatically respawn because you "died"). I figured an eye for an eye (or in that case, an eye for three people). Besides, I didn't even know if the beagle would work, because of all the lag.

    But above all, play to in. If the situation had been reversed, and some guy DIDN'T kill me like that, I would be disappointed. Use every advantage you can (unless it's that stupid wall glitch. Don't exploit that).
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  9. #9
    Knight Mr.Beastly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Well, earlier that day I had been killed a lot by lag (like not spawning quick enough, so people shoot your dead body and get a kill, then you do spawn and automatically respawn because you "died"). I figured an eye for an eye (or in that case, an eye for three people). Besides, I didn't even know if the beagle would work, because of all the lag.

    But above all, play to in. If the situation had been reversed, and some guy DIDN'T kill me like that, I would be disappointed. Use every advantage you can (unless it's that stupid wall glitch. Don't exploit that).
    ok, i will.
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    418

    Lightbulb Tanked confuses me

    Is Tanked fun? I have never played it :wheelchair:

  11. #11
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    48

    Cool agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by billy bob joe View Post
    i was playing teams today, and cuto killed heocon and heocon respawned on dontshoot, who later left the game after heocon was respawned on his tank.

    that happend to me too!i had a screen capture but then i deleted it thinking it was useless.



    dont mess with the bacon dude

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabirdy01 View Post
    Is Tanked fun? I have never played it :wheelchair:
    tanked is very fun, I get on sometimes when I am free and play it. You should try it

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer skullking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,045

    Default no

    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
    I knew because its happened before and only at hedge. It was a while back though I guess the glitch came back.
    it can happen in any map... i shot the opposing team scoreing a point any way so who cares

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard LOLKidz117.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ogden,utah
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billy bob joe View Post
    i was playing teams today, and cuto killed heocon and heocon respawned on dontshoot, who later left the game after heocon was respawned on his tank.
    Here's a screen shot I had taken when it happend to me along time ago. :0
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IGN--> iNasa

Similar Threads

  1. who is the best player?
    By billy bob joe in forum Tanked
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 10:57 PM
  2. Player of the day!
    By soccerfu in forum Tanked
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 12:44 AM
  3. Clanlib add flash player
    By DavinciZhe in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 03:11 AM
  4. Dollar Sign in Player Name
    By File Sponge in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 11:50 PM
  5. Player Visits/Attacks
    By pricedonald in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:23 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •