Thread: The Jukebox

Red face The Jukebox

I would just like to thank you for the wonderful selection of tunes on the jukebox.

That one tune is simply breathtaking. I drop coin after coin... after coin late into the night, feeding my hunger for its haunting melody.

On some evenings I get the chance to dance with Mudfrog... if I have been behaving myself (one evening I was muted because I reached 'fever pitch', for which I apologize)

May I ask... does anyone know the composer? I would love to start off my very own music collection with this masterful piece of music.

Does anyone know of other places where I can find music like this?
    Last edited by manlove; 05-03-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by manlove View Post
    I would just like to thank you for the wonderful selection of tunes on the jukebox.

That one tune is simply breathtaking. I drop coin after coin... after coin late into the night, feeding my hunger for its haunting melody.

On some evenings I get the chance to dance with Mudfrog... if I have been behaving myself (one evening I was muted because I reached 'fever pitch', for which I apologize)

May I ask... does anyone know the composer? I would love to start off my very own music collection with this masterful piece of music.

hey manlove.lol . Your one off the funniest guys I know on tanked. Been following this "thing" you got with mudfrog. "sorry mud" it.s very entertaining. Mud is a very funny guy to...can.t wait for mud.s reply/. He.s gonna kill you .hehe

Default what the...

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    hey manlove.lol . Your one off the funniest guys I know on tanked. Been following this "thing" you got with mudfrog. "sorry mud" it.s very entertaining. Mud is a very funny guy to...can.t wait for mud.s reply/. He.s gonna kill you .hehe
    Uh huh...the "thing"?!? Well, heh heh, this "thing" is/has become a effeing obsescion. Manlove, what a name dude. Fits perfectly, if u ask me. Did the Gods change your name to that I wonder?
    Lol, take care of yourself...or what's left of it. Also...that may have been a dream you had, while in a weed haze, I don't dance at all, not even with the prettiest of gurlz....and definatly not with a man whose sexual oriantaion is qestionable...

"Defeat is within your reach!"
    And...."when faced with defeat -RISE TO YOUR FEET!" But then again, its hard to rise when your dead.

silver OO

hah mudfrog and manlove love at first sight

Hey manlove Mud said he wanted you 2 ask me out? LOL I think he already told you and he said you liked me I think lol but then he said just kidding hahaha
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Quote Originally Posted by manlove View Post

OK, 1 r u being sarcastic?
    2. if u answered no, to question 1, u r gay.
    3. But I already knew that so this thread is not surprising, neither is you're picture. what is that a wierd luvduv manga avatar? You r messed up bro.
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mlr.Beastly View Post
    OK, 1 r u being sarcastic?
    2. if u answered no, to question 1, u r gay.
    3. But I already knew that so this thread is not surprising, neither is you're picture. what is that a wierd luvduv manga avatar? You r messed up bro.
    lol exactly
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!