View Poll Results: SAO vs AOT

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sword art online!

6 40.00%
  • Attack on Titan!

9 60.00%

Thread: Sword art online Vs Attack on Titan!

Default Sword art online Vs Attack on Titan!

Choose which of these famous animes and choose! If you haven't seen one or the other then insure that you watch them before voting

List your reason below :3
    Last edited by Gusto; 01-25-2014 at 09:47 PM.
    Hey! Click the image on your left to visit my youtube channel! It's a ghost town, but I have a few videos you might enjoy.
    You can catch me in-game at my world GustoXT! It's still in the making, but when it's done you can expect many events!

IGN=Gusto
    LVL=57

Banned

Ewww anime.... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
    Ewww anime.... Lol
    What's so eww about anime?
    Hey! Click the image on your left to visit my youtube channel! It's a ghost town, but I have a few videos you might enjoy.
    You can catch me in-game at my world GustoXT! It's still in the making, but when it's done you can expect many events!

IGN=Gusto
    LVL=57

SAO All The Way!!!!

By the way, did you know that There's another season coming out, it's called Sword Arts Online 2 OMG I cant wait!! but they never said when it will be released or coming out.
    "People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things."
    Edmund Hillary

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    What's so eww about anime?
    What isn't eww about anime?

What isn't eww about anime?
    I'm still wondering why you think anime is "eww." I can list a few but I really just want to hear your side. Kk

IGN=Gusto
    LVL=57

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    I'm still wondering why you think anime is "eww." I can list a few but I really just want to hear your side. Kk
    The animation. The animations sucks so bad. That's pretty much the main reason. All anime animation blows! My eyes cannot handle such horrible animation. Ohh and I'm not a fan of their art either. Plus some anime fans are the most annoying people ever.

The animation. The animations sucks so bad. That's pretty much the main reason. All anime animation blows! My eyes cannot handle such horrible animation. Ohh and I'm not a fan of their art either. Plus some anime fans are the most annoying people ever.
    Im on your side.
    Click on my signature to see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by l0l View Post
    Im on your side.
    Maybe it's the anime that you guys have seen that isn't that great, i used to be like you guys thinking i was too cool to watch anime. I've only seen about 4 anime shows and all of them were suggested to me by my friends that loved it.

If you guys haven't seen Sword Arts Online, I highly suggest you take a peek at it, It was my very first anime I've ever seen and got me hooked onto the others.
    Btw RedBone watches anime too!
    "People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things."
    Edmund Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    Maybe it's the anime that you guys have seen that isn't that great, i used to be like you guys thinking i was too cool to watch anime. I've only seen about 4 anime shows and all of them were suggested to me by my friends that loved it.

If you guys haven't seen Sword Arts Online, I highly suggest you take a peek at it, It was my very first anime I've ever seen and got me hooked onto the others.
    Im just too lazy to browse through millions of chapters and episodes to start from the first one and watch em' all till the last one...
    Click on my signature to see what happens

Banned
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.

Pokemon origins,Shaman king,Naruto all dose .__.

Default I LOVE SAO SO MUCH!!!

I JUST HAD TO PICK SAO

even though AOT is really goood...

And tifa, you and I have a lot in common.

Quote Originally Posted by l0l View Post
    Im just too lazy to browse through millions of chapters and episodes to start from the first one and watch em' all till the last one...
    Oh, you're thinking of the beaten dead horse animes (like naruto ~.~ so many fillers make me cring)
    You should watch the 25 episode ones or something...

Don't watch the ones with over 10,000 filers .__.

IGN=Gusto
    LVL=57

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post

Once again I can't stand the lazy animation. I find it annoying when they do close ups when they're talking and its a picture with just the mouth moving up and down not even matching the words they say. I'd rather watch cartoons.

I would say attack on titan due to the suspension and sadness

Animation is a dying art, those who choose to ignore it, ride on live action.
    We thinkers, innovators, motivators, engineers of the mind, are ones who seek to bring animation back from the dead, and save television from the evils of live action shows. We carry our predecessors work on our shoulders. We will not tremble from their amazing work, but we shall rise higher!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Will View Post
    I would say attack on titan due to the suspension and sadness
    One thing I hate about AOT is that there is ZERO connection between Eren and Mikasa, I hate it, I feel like they should be in a relationship but really they act like siblings.
    Edmund Hillary

One Piece.

I just started watching anime about a month ago. Some animes, really do suck and have crappy animation and stories. But there are better ones out there.

Now back to the topic... Out of the two of those, I'd have to say Sword Art Online. But my favorite anime is Death Note. I'm kind of disappointed it wasn't mentioned...
    Even though I quit and I'm gone, I just want to say that I really miss this community.
    (Is it still similar to the way it used to be?)