Thread: The "Love Tank": The tank we hate to drive!

Serf

Default The "Love Tank": The tank we hate to drive!

What's up with the love tank? I love the armor. The love tank is not much for battle. It lacks the ability to kill. I know, that is why it is called the love tank.

I think it needs to be a little stronger if it supposed to be a step up from the M4. I would increase the kill power of its gun. The reload speed is fine. I would give up some reload speed for a little more kill power.

The M4 can kill a skull with one shot. The skull kills an M4 with one shot. The M4 is challenged by the M3 and the Panzer. I think the choice in tank depends on who you are up against and the map. The Love Tank, your trigger finger can wear out before it kills anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdata View Post
    What's up with the love tank? I love the armor. The love tank is not much for battle. It lacks the ability to kill. I know, that is why it is called the love tank.

I think it needs to be a little stronger if it supposed to be a step up from the M4. I would increase the kill power of its gun. The reload speed is fine. I would give up some reload speed for a little more kill power.

The M4 can kill a skull with one shot. The skull kills an M4 with one shot. The M4 is challenged by the M3 and the Panzer. I think the choice in tank depends on who you are up against and the map. The Love Tank, your trigger finger can wear out before it kills anything.
    The M4 actually takes 2 hits from a Skull to destroy, buddy. But a little more power at the cost of reload would be a improvement.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

Default Listen To Teacher :)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdata View Post

Well The Love Tank Isn't meant for fighting as mentioned above its for team games the love tank distracts the person trying to kill it while your teammate kills your enemy so yeah it's meant for DISTRACTION the whole point of the love tank is to distract your enemy since it has so much armor
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

The love tank is a distraction while the panzer is an annoyance. To win with a love tank you need to collect as many beagles as possible and use your armor to pin your opponent into a corner before unleashing your missile. In team play, block for the skulls and take the hits while they get into position with a 2 shot kill.