Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fatty is an USELESS tank

Lesser Knight

Default Fatty is an USELESS tank

Fatty is definitely not worth 3k coins. Fatty should be the 2nd best tank because it is 2nd most expensive. The fact is that, it is way TOO SLOW even the process of turning the head is too slow. It cannot chase other tanks even if you can see the wounded ones not far from you. People just run away when they see you. Even you are so powerful but you hardly find someone to kill especially with few people game. Also, you cannot escape beagles most of times because the beagles are fast than you. I suggest you do not waste 3k coins to buy Fatty unless Seth raises the Fatty's speed.

Lesser Wizard

I actually think fatty is to over-powered cause it be killing RTsoft and if ur good u can quickly dodge Beagles im sure TPNFRC jimmy and Junior(top 3 players) are having a tough time dealing with the fatty Seth should make the armor lower

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    I actually think fatty is to over-powered cause it be killing RTsoft and if ur good u can quickly dodge Beagles im sure TPNFRC jimmy and Junior(top 3 players) are having a tough time dealing with the fatty Seth should make the armor lower
    I was one of the top 3 i was ahead of junior then got banned
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    I was one of the top 3 i was ahead of junior then got banned
    It's a shame i know this other guy who got banned from a different game called Byond dragon ball z ultimate fighters 3 he created that game he knows the game he got banned to he said u and him always did 1v1

Yes we avoid the fatty, unless we have the shields

Yeah, I agree. I've been worried that the Fatty was over-powered since it was introduced... I'll be watching it carefully, if I have to adjust it I'll just slow it down 20% or so. That's the penalty for having improved shields/firepower on the same tank.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Yes we avoid the fatty, unless we have the shields
    Surprise fatty has a shield guess its Friday the 13 for you

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I've been worried that the Fatty was over-powered since it was introduced... I'll be watching it carefully, if I have to adjust it I'll just slow it down 20% or so. That's the penalty for having improved shields/firepower on the same tank.
    Seth, I'm not sure how it should be changed if at all. I don't use it much because the rtsoft is better, but I do avoid any small battle with a fatty, esp. beagle modes.

LOL yeah

Lesser Wizard

Now with the proximity mine coming out rtsoft goes to fatty (has health) all of deh sudden ***BOOM

haaahahahahaahahahahah that is funny, as a skull i hate fatties, but i hope to get one. It helped to win the lottery.
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

Lesser Knight

using M3 to play countless games, finally saving up 3k coins to get a Fatty. After using fatty for three days, I almost lost every game. I lost 1700 CP. It is so frustrating. I can tell my fatty only has 40% of the M3's speed. I regret that I spent my 3k hardearned coins to buy this useless tank. I hope other fatty owners post their opinions here as well.

Lesser Wizard

Default you just gotta know how to drive it

fatty is not a useless tank! You just have to learn how to drive the tank right. How do you think heocon is so good?!?! Anyways....... Tips for fattys- start dodging beagles right when he starts to shoot it at you. Or else it will get to you before you can dodge it. Also stay at a far range from people that way they can't shoot a random Beagle at you.
    Last edited by BEAST; 07-19-2012 at 03:18 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

fatty is powerful, but it feels like a beginner tank. one on one vs an experience player, fatty will likely to loose.

Lesser Knight

Seth,

What is your return or exchange policy? I really donot like my new Fatty tank. Can I return it or exchange my Fatty plus 7k coins to get a RTsoft tank?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1 View Post
    Seth,

What is your return or exchange policy? I really donot like my new Fatty tank. Can I return it or exchange my Fatty plus 7k coins to get a RTsoft tank?
    I currently don't allow refunds/exchanges on any tank purchases. Would just be too much hassle to deal with, unless it's something I can build into the game itself.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Seth,

Since it looks like you are stuck with it, I'd recommend you talk with some of the players who are having success with it, such as heocon, wildfirepk, etc. I could also give a few tips as well, depending on what your problems are with it.

Lesser Knight

The fatty isnt usless its SCARY and the best thing to do is run away but its a rollar coaster running away from the fatty sense it is so strong. And running only works for so long because eventually...your going to get killed.
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Default Fatty

Fatty is definitely not worth 3k coins. Fatty should be the 2nd best tank because it is 2nd most expensive. The fact is that, it is way TOO SLOW even the process of turning the head is too slow. It cannot chase other tanks even if you can see the wounded ones not far from you. People just run away when they see you. Even you are so powerful but you hardly find someone to kill especially with few people game. Also, you cannot escape beagles most of times because the beagles are fast than you. I suggest you do not waste 3k coins to buy Fatty unless Seth raises the Fatty's speed.
    Anonymous1, i dont have the fatty but i can say i agree with you there, it will be really diffucult to chase and dodge beagles and/or enemies, i think the price should be 200, maybe not even that...

Quote Originally Posted by bringiton View Post
    Anonymous1, i dont have the fatty but i can say i agree with you there, it will be really diffucult to chase and dodge beagles and/or enemies, i think the price should be 200, maybe not even that...
    For head-on fighting, Fatty is the #1 tank in the game statistically. It's only weakness is dodging and less crate pickups.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

that is true seth, but if you are against smart high rank players they will just run away and collect crates until their items are full then they will fight you. that is why i think its intended for beginner that rely on head to head combat. i'm not bad in the game, but when using fatty can be beaten by smart people using spider that isn't even purple on 1vs1.. that is why i think the placement of fatty is a bit off. it is powerful... hmm i don't know.. its just my observation.

edit, i don't mind buying coins for rts to exchange fatty. but like i said i respect your policy regarding items exchange. but if you work things out let me know and i'll gladly purchase some coins.. thanks