Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fatty is an USELESS tank

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    For head-on fighting, Fatty is the #1 tank in the game statistically. It's only weakness is dodging and less crate pickups.
    Fatty can only kills some whites. Even the greens with the Spider can easily kill Fatty in 1v1 game, because when they collect 3 crates you only can collect one. I hope Seth DON'T just look at the stats, instead, try the Fatty in the real game with some above average players. You will know what I am talking about. I want Seth can make sure Fatty is the 2nd best tank in the game. Thanks

Lesser Knight

I have the RTsoft tank and i personly hate fatties. Its basicly the best tank except for its speed, and it can destroy an RTsoft tank too. So why can a 3k tank beat a 10k tank? I think the fatty cant really be fixed I think it just needs to be taken out.
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1 View Post
    Fatty can only kills some whites. Even the greens with the Spider can easily kill Fatty in 1v1 game, because when they collect 3 crates you only can collect one. I hope Seth DON'T just look at the stats, instead, try the Fatty in the real game with some above average players. You will know what I am talking about. I want Seth can make sure Fatty is the 2nd best tank in the game. Thanks

That IS what he and I did during testing. I personally tested the Fatty in every possible scenario: 1v1, teams, solo multi-player, in every mode, in every map, against every different tank, against differently ranked players (from the lowest ranked to the top ranked), etc, etc...and I can say that the Fatty is appropriately priced and may be considered the 2nd best overall tank (of course, as with any tank, this depends on the scenario). You need to learn to play it a certain way...this is why you hear some players say the Fatty is not good enough while others think it is too good. When you learn how to play with the Fatty, you'll see what I mean.

Lesser Wizard

Default Well..

Well..Fatty is the BEST tank for me.I wish I had one.RTsoft and Fatty should each be 5k coins because their both equally good.The Fatty's power and the RTsoft's reload speed and speed itself combine to be equal.For The Fatty 10k is too much and for RTsoft 3k is not enough...so if you do the math..They should both be 5K coins.Who agrees?
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Post hmmmm nice thread

I was one of the first to get the fatty (before wildfirepk, heocon, water, ect) and my first impressions were "this tank blows". it was slow, and I mean slow especially after driving a spider for a long time. but it was powerful, and had armor, so naturaly you would think solo, right? TIP; fatty is absolutely worthless at solo multi player. sure, you will win when you get into a shot for shot face off, but people won't pick a fight with the most powerful tank in the game. no no, they will drive in the opposite direction, leaving you slowly tagging along alone in the background, while players like TPNFRC, Jimmy and Junior (you saw his video) rush around killing and dieing and the game ends in one minute. 1v1 is different though. to play one vs one you must not have a nack for hitting beagles, and you must stay on target when you shoot. do that and you will win. another excellent area for the fatty is teams (note, don't play love tank vs fattys just trust me on this if someone asks you to play that, they are scamming) it makes a great team vehicle powerful and its weakness isn't played to such a disadvantage on teams as they last longer and the team picks up the slack. I hope this was helpful y'all.
    Last edited by AquaWhale; 07-24-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

hello play,
    i was fortunate to play against fatty when you are testing it, i can see at that time that fatty won almost all the matches, especially in the solo matches agains lots of people. this happens because everyone wants to test how good fatty is and engaged fatty head on.. at least that is what i did most of the time, everyone was testing how powerful the power and armour of it. that is the reasons why at testing state it is showing overwhelming power. Don't get me wrong fatty is an awesome tank of course you have to know how to use it and i can get many kills with it.
    the let down of purchasing fatty is i thought that it is a more powerful and a useful tank than skull, since it is at a priced higher . in reality that as a long time player i can get as many kills with m3 ( well maybe i will die a little bit more with m3)

the problem is not that fatty is not a powerful tank, no doubt about it. but the problem is people know about it weaknesses and the weaknesses outweigh its strength. for example

1on1 vs
    skull will win agains fatty by collecting crates first ..
    m4 will win against fatty by collecting crates first
    rts will definetly win as its faster..
    not sure about m3 and panzer... it depends on its driver i suppose, but its possible on 1vs 1

on team game.
    it will still be superior since a lot of people / whites don't know how to fight fatty.

if you need a tip how to fight fatty on teams... don't engage it..

i don't mean bad by posting this hopefully you don't get the wrong impression about my post its just i think people that are disappointed purchasing fatty, feels like that their purchase isn't worth their money especially as fatty is priced higher thank skull.
    I don't see people complaining about their other purchases but i can see that they are complaining about fatty, perhaps its at a wrong price? maybe should be priced below skull..

anyway i've purchased it i would hate if its priced being lowered and everyone is using it, will be very troublesome

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
    fatty is not a useless tank! You just have to learn how to drive the tank right. How do you think heocon is so good?!?! Anyways....... Tips for fattys- start dodging beagles right when he starts to shoot it at you. Or else it will get to you before you can dodge it. Also stay at a far range from people that way they can't shoot a random Beagle at you.
    It may not be useless, but its hard when you're in the arena and a player comes up behind you and shoots a beagle -_- how can you dodge it then???