Thread: TPNFRC

Lesser Wizard

Default TPNFRC

Good job on becoming a mod,I thought you didn't want to be a mod!?And twigs,why did you just make TPNFRC a mod out of the blue?
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Smile Congrats TP

Congratulations TPNFRC you really deserve it you showed all the people in Tanked with your kindness so I guess you changed your mind you really wanted to be a mod Lol But yeah CONGRATULATIONS!!
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Congratulations TPNFRC you really deserve it you showed all the people in Tanked with your kindness so I guess you changed your mind you really wanted to be a mod Lol But yeah CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Yeah I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    Good job on becoming a mod,I thought you didn't want to be a mod!?And twigs,why did you just make TPNFRC a mod out of the blue?
    Well, maybe he changed his mind. He's an excellent choice, congrats to him. Oh, and I don't think they made him a mod out of the blue. Twigs et. al. have been planning to add moderators for awhile.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Well, maybe he changed his mind. He's an excellent choice, congrats to him. Oh, and I don't think they made him a mod out of the blue. Twigs et. al. have been planning to add moderators for awhile.
    Ha nice signature JR!

Lesser Wizard

Congratulations TPNFRC Anthony Tpn became a moderator because he is one of the kindness person on tanked no one deserves it more then him. But soccerfu is also a very nice player and he fits the job as moderator why don't you make him a mod. Nearly everyone on the forums are nice but soccer is the most helpful. TPN is a very nice player if you kill him once most people would usually cuss at you but Tpn compliments you. I'm sure that ton would make a very nice choice as he has a very good temper is is one of the nicest players if not nicest players on tank
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Lesser Wizard

hey tp can u plz unban me im sorry for everything u did and i want to talk to u and also congrats u r one of my best friends on tanked and sorry that i was mean
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

Kevinzhu I think u should wait a month and then ask and get unbanned it won't be fair if tpn unban u.o
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    but soccer is the most helpful.
    and tp has contributed a lot too!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    and tp has contributed a lot too!
    Yes i am aware thats why he is mod. Do you think i will be a good mod
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Squire

Default Congratz

Hey good job, TPN. I always thought that you might become a mod because you help people out on the forums and tanked a lot. You also contributed a lot to tanked. It shows dedication and responsibility to become a mod. Way to step up and moderate the tanked community.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    hey tp can u plz unban me im sorry for everything u did and i want to talk to u and also congrats u r one of my best friends on tanked and sorry that i was mean

Just a couple of things.

There are going to be more new moderators in the future. I would STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST asking any new moderator to "undo" what another moderator or Seth as done because:

1) The moderator will not undo it.
    2) You're hurting yourself even more just by asking.

Lesser Wizard

congrats tpn,......excellent choice
    the truth will set you free

Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    2) You're hurting yourself even more just by asking.
    See Kevin that's what I told you, if you are ever unbanned it will be after a long period of time, probably months, and good behavior in the forums. I'd recommend just playing another game for now and come back later.

What!!!!! Nice job @TPNFRC you do the right things all the time. So congrats!!!!! ( I'm not asking to be one though)
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Default CONGRATULATIONS TPNFRC!!

No one in Tanked deserved and would be most fit as Moderator then TPNFRC. He is the best player on Tanked as well as one of the kindest and modest. Most players will brag and beat their chests when they win and cuss you out when they lose. TPNFRC is modest when he wins, and compliments YOU when he loses (hardly ever loses though). He is very matured and is a VIP to the Tanked community. Congrats buddy!

Play and Twigs; excellent choice. I think Seth hit the ball out of the park with y'all, you do a excellent job at moderator, very helpful and kind and mature. Thank you.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!