Thread: For people who dont understand the love tank.

Default For people who dont understand the love tank.

I have decided to do the same this for the love tank as i did for the panzer. guide for teams:

1. get other peoples attention! It is your job to take the damage while your teammates come in and get the kill.

2. Dont expect to get any kills! you are made to distract not to make kills on your own.

3. Get beagles and healths. if you have a beagle and someone else doesn't you win. if someone has a beagle and you don't have a health you lose. if you both have a beagle you win. Get healths to stay alive longer. the longer you stay alive the more kills your allies will get.

My guide for solo is don't even use the tank! You dont have enough firepower to kill anyone. you have so much armour everyone will be after you!

so this guide was for the love tank hope you enjoyed the advice!

I will do more of these in the future if i see people complaining about a certain tank or if someone here requests.

Soccerfu, now you see me now your dead!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Wizard

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    I have decided to do the same this for the love tank as i did for the panzer. guide for teams:

1. get other peoples attention! It is your job to take the damage while your teammates come in and get the kill.

2. Dont expect to get any kills! you are made to distract not to make kills on your own.

3. Get beagles and healths. if you have a beagle and someone else doesn't you win. if someone has a beagle and you don't have a health you lose. if you both have a beagle you win. Get healths to stay alive longer. the longer you stay alive the more kills your allies will get.

My guide for solo is don't even use the tank! You dont have enough firepower to kill anyone. you have so much armour everyone will be after you!

I will do more of these in the future if i see people complaining about a certain tank or if someone here requests.

thx for posting this,it really is a good explanation for those who don't know how to use thelove tqnk.
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post

okay, thank you soccer, i really didnt understand it lol, it was the first tank i got and i was quickly dissapointed but that doesnt mean it wasnt a good tank, i just didnt know it was used for distracting lol but thank you!