Thread: Hey Seth...

Default Hey Seth...

Hey Seth, I really don't care that you muted me, I am trying to come across as rude but to me it seems that you do NOT care about the tragedy in Colorado. There's already enough chat? How is that a good reason to mute me. Like I said B4 a don't mean to be rude but you really ticked me off. This is a sad day in the united states of America. I send my condolences to anyone on the forums that lives in Colorado.
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastly View Post
    Hey Seth, I really don't care that you muted me, I am trying to come across as rude but to me it seems that you do NOT care about the tragedy in Colorado. There's already enough chat? How is that a good reason to mute me. Like I said B4 a don't mean to be rude but you really ticked me off. This is a sad day in the united states of America. I send my condolences to anyone on the forums that lives in Colorado.
    I feel for you.But that is not why Seth muted you.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Lesser Wizard

I'm sure u didn't get muted for dat
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastly View Post
    Spamming "YOU DON'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT COLORADO!!" or whatever repeatedly (even after we did comment on it, clearly caring) while 30 people are trying talk to me in the tavern about Tanked suggestions was not helpful, hence the mute. I just figured you were trolling. (Trolling is the art of getting people riled up about legitimate sensitive issues, getting attention and derailing the current conversation)

I am against mass shootings of innocent people, for the record, it's a terrible tragedy.

Also, I said I was going to unmute you when the chat finished, but I didn't because I couldn't remember your name, sorry!
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies