Thread: Seth

Lesser Wizard

Default Seth

Seth I am deeply sorry i didn't goto the test room with you why dont we setup a time and schedule for everyone that way its more fun once again i am sorry Today is my brothers birthday so i had to buy things
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Lesser Wizard

Also i did the netflix offer for coinz and never got my coinz ?????
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Also i did the netflix offer for coinz and never got my coinz ?????
    Im pretty sure that was a trick to download their app. Pop ups and adds show up often especially in free apps.
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Lesser Wizard

I'm sure I'm avalible now
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Hey, no problem Marik, sorry I missed ya. I did end up finding some guys (by broadcasting to get into test) and we did a 2v2 game or two.

Mines are hacked to spawn 60% of the time in the test room btw, to make it easier to test. In the real games they probably won't spawn so much.

I should probably work out some daily test time so we could all get in there to play, and to make it easier for people in different time zones/countries to know by showing when in the game: "Test time in 4 hours 30 min!" or something. Or show it in local time, but I'm not sure how to do that for each platform...

Oh: About Nexflix - those Tapjoy offers don't always work, someone else had a complaint about some "sign up for an insurance quote" offer that didn't pay, all we can really do is complain to Tapjoy. (They handle all that, basically if you do those offers (android only), Tapjoy gets paid by them, and they give a little $$ to me as well, which I convert into coins. It's a pretty nice system, when it works.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Lol I found out if u have 1 point and the other guy has -1 and u leave u gain cp I never seen u play
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Hmm, this would mean you should always quit when you get 1 point ahead to win, not good. Sounds like a bug...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Fix it I don't want to earn my cap day way
    King of the Skulls

-Retired