Thread: Losing streaks

Lesser Wizard

Exclamation Losing streaks

I for one, have noticed, that once I lose a game or two, it suddenly becomes a massive losing streak. I lost 300 cp in 3 games, and decided to play as leonidas(my second account). After this change of accounts, I still lost 4 more games before I quit for a while. It seems as though once I lose a few, the teams are stacked, the free kills skyrocket and I find myself losing hundreds of cp...if you have had the same experience plz reply
    Last edited by slunder; 07-23-2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: I can't type
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Yeah, loosing streaks, I've had many, whenever they start it's just time for a break.

Oh yes I had a BIG loosing streak I had 10k the lost down to 1k then I lost to 300 pts but I'm working my way up and got almost 20,000 pts my secret never give up
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Oh yes I had a BIG loosing streak I had 10k the lost down to 1k then I lost to 300 pts but I'm working my way up and got almost 20,000 pts my secret never give up
    Haha wow.....that must have sucked...
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Lesser Knight

I have gone from teal to white! It took me forever to get back of the cp i lost the best thing to do is play two games win one lose one win both or lose both but at least you dont overload yourself into losing more than 300cp
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Post hmm

Quote Originally Posted by slunder View Post
    I for one, have noticed, that once I lose a game or two, it suddenly becomes a massive losing streak. I lost 300 cp in 3 games, and decided to play as leonidas(my second account). After this change of accounts, I still lost 4 more games before I quit for a while. It seems as though once I lose a few, the teams are stacked, the free kills skyrocket and I find myself losing hundreds of cp...if you have had the same experience plz reply
    I totally feel you man, I've lost 2.5k in about 3 hours, very frustrating. Take a short break, forget about Tanked for 3/4 days maybe, and return with a better mindset. Step into games like your the boss, and your odds will greatly improve. Don't just play not to lose, play to win by a mile.

Best of luck to you.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    I totally feel you man, I've lost 2.5k in about 3 hours, very frustrating. Take a short break, forget about Tanked for 3/4 days maybe, and return with a better mindset. Step into games like your the boss, and your odds will greatly improve. Don't just play not to lose, play to win by a mile.

Best of luck to you.
    lol thanks aqua