Thread: Time Warp

Default Time Warp

Is it just me or have others been having a time warp during play? I am playing a game firing at tanks and winning, then bam! I am transported to another part of the game all by myself. Tonight, I was playing and was driving to the battle and whosh! 3 other players (of another color) appear around me!

Master Sorcerer

Yeah. that happens sometimes to me. I think it's just lag.

happened to me in town, and no its not lag. i've got a post of it in the forum

Quote Originally Posted by ALien BBQ View Post
    Is it just me or have others been having a time warp during play? I am playing a game firing at tanks and winning, then bam! I am transported to another part of the game all by myself. Tonight, I was playing and was driving to the battle and whosh! 3 other players (of another color) appear around me!
    Sometimes there is a glitch where you can keep shooting and driving after you die, when you are supposed to be dead and waiting for re-spawning. Perhaps that is what is happening.

junior, no that wasn't it.. all is normal, didn't die, i've teleported to the other side of town that was like 10-15 seconds away. i could see what was happening to where i was combating before i was teleported. i simply jumped far far away.. i think the key thing is usually the screen went to the sky before you teleported.. well that happened to me and bacon if you see this thread

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ht=teleporting

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    junior, no that wasn't it.. all is normal, didn't die, i've teleported to the other side of town that was like 10-15 seconds away. i could see what was happening to where i was combating before i was teleported. i simply jumped far far away.. i think the key thing is usually the screen went to the sky before you teleported.. well that happened to me and bacon if you see this thread

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ht=teleporting
    sounds like you hit the turbo boost.....
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

This may be different, or related, but there is some kind of bug where your tank will just go insane and start warping all over the place. I think to the user it looks like you're spinning or glitching or something. Unfortunately, the server thinks the person is cheating and auto-bans the account.

If anybody knows how to reproduce that or has seen that, lemmie know.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

here is a few strange things...I was going toe to toe with someone on the outskirts of arena, then poof he disappeared, I thought he was dropped or just left, I spun around and there he was,...battling someone else !!!......and just today in Egypt , coming around the corner of the pyramid, clear view in front of me, no-one there, then poof a panzer appeared right in front of me, I was nowhere near a spawning point!!,.....I have also seen a tank travel at light speed for half a second or so,.......I should point out that these things have only ever happened once,!........hope this helps,.......
    the truth will set you free

Lightbulb how do i post threads????????????????????????????

It is on-going, today I tel-ported twice. To bad I can't figure out how to MAKE it happen. It seems to happen when I am winning (so that means it is not often). I have experienced the tail spin and ended up upside down. The computer did not auto boot me; I just sat there till I reset my pad.

Quote Originally Posted by ironman2 View Post
    Get rid of the cutesie girly annoying graphics and I will tell you how.

Serf

Default Dude i put them up there 4 fun

plzzz tell me how

Serf

can u tell me how

Lesser Wizard

Default yep

this happened to me today, I was playing jaie13 in a private room. I was using my panzer and she was using her spider, and all of a sudden, we were stuck inside each others tanks. We were both in the pyramid, and neither of us died. It seems to happen when there is a bit of a falter in my internet connection, then I see the sky, a time warp, and then I lose connection, or it plays just fine. It is very peculiar I must say.
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Sometimes there is a glitch where you can keep shooting and driving after you die, when you are supposed to be dead and waiting for re-spawning. Perhaps that is what is happening.
    This happened to me before.....EPICEST GLITCH EVERRR.

And no its not a time lapse its just lag...you disconnect for a few seconds and when you reach wifi again all those frozen tanks will move again,and continue killing and stuff...but while you disconnected,your tank is frozen and enemy tanks can kill you.You will automatically quit the game if you havent reached wifi in time...

STAY LAWDS PPL
    Last edited by lilray007; 08-19-2012 at 11:02 AM. Reason: typo....

Quote Originally Posted by ALien BBQ View Post
    Get rid of the cutesie girly annoying graphics and I will tell you how.
    Wow dude i put them up there 4 fun.

Go to the main tanked forum menu and look for a button marked "Post New Thread" (Upper left hand side). I have met you half way..........

Unhappy It was plain weird...

Ok, it happened two days ago.
    I was blown by ducktape in arena VIP teams.
    2 seconds after death, I saw the sky, then zoomed through 3 walls and landed10 seconds away.
    Not fun.
    Why can't I do anything?

Tanked is fun. World of Tanks too. I hate cliffs. Why?

Oh yeah. Say .. if you think I suck.