Thread: ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!!!!!

Lesser Knight

Lightbulb ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!!!!!

Tanked needs Achievments that award coins or cp!!! Harder Acheivments would give more cp or coins than easier Achievments. Example Hard Achievment: Win a VIP solo match with more than 5 other players Easy:get 20 kills with beagles. This would add a hole new layer to the game making tanked more challenging and exciting. And maybe you can get medals if you complete an achievments.

Just An Idea,
    Anonymous9
    Last edited by Anonymous9; 07-24-2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: i accidentaly clicked edit
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Squire

Achievements would be good with tanked. Then you can earn points and coins.
    You make fun of my name you better watch out cuz a minja star is coming your way.

Lesser Knight

And its safe. people cant cheat cp or coins from achievments because you have to...well...achieve it
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Lesser Wizard

Default ????

this would probly mess up rankings for the cp part. And how could there be acheviments. that would be kinda hard to make them?? its like the cp slot machin they took out some players just shot up on cp.

Ducktape
    Ducktape

Lesser Knight

Yes But you have to EARN the achievment so it wont throw off ranks. Easy achievments would award a very small amount of cp or coins, But hard achievments are HARD TO GET so they would award more but still not a HUGE amount.

Sounds interesting. It would probably take a long time for Seth to develop, maybe it's something that could be in version 3.

I hope he is working on maps.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Sounds interesting. It would probably take a long time for seth to develop, maybe it's something that could be in version 3.

I hope he is working on maps.
    Yeah i hope he is making new maps too.
    You make fun of my name you better watch out cuz a minja star is coming your way.

I like the idea of achievements, wouldn't take too long to add... but yeah, I guess I should focus on maps next.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Default it needs achievments...

achievements would make the game a lot better. And im not saying its not good... I love it
    Boo.