Thread: a question

Default a question

can you kill yourself because i was in solo lobby the mode was mine mania. and i put down a mine when i died and it said badaim killed himself.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

Lesser Wizard

Yah you can get killed by your own mine
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Question ***

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Yah you can get killed by your own mine
    How? I have been in team and solo and whenever I roll over my own mine im not killed, That is why its green am i not correct? well, anyways a week or 2 ago, i did see something like "<Player> Killed himself" and i was wondering how tf can you kill urself when i have never been killed by my own mine??? Well, anyways, today i was going over a mine i had set down, but it exploded, yet, i didnt die... hmmmm is it me or am i just magic? jk
    "Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you, 'cause it could get ugly, before it gets beautiful, Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you, and if you love me, then let it be beautiful,"
    -Chris Brown
    #TeamBreezy<3

At this time you can only kill yourself with a mine in solo mode, not teams. I *could* turn it on in teams too, but I think we'd have a problem with griefers blowing up their own team all the time...

An easy way to kill yourself is drop a mine, then shoot a beagle. Proximity mines explode when a beagle gets close, so you'll die. Another way is to drop a mine right next to an enemy, it would probably kill you both
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Default Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    At this time you can only kill yourself with a mine in solo mode, not teams. I *could* turn it on in teams too, but I think we'd have a problem with griefers blowing up their own team all the time...

An easy way to kill yourself is drop a mine, then shoot a beagle. Proximity mines explode when a beagle gets close, so you'll die. Another way is to drop a mine right next to an enemy, it would probably kill you both
    I see that when u throw a beagle at an enemy mine if the mine isnt of the original owner he is not killed in teams. Does this hold true all around? It's to say how does suicide work? only if the owner throws a beagle or is in close proximity to the enemy he kills? Or can the enemy throw a beagle and kill the original mine setter? If so can this work in team mode as well? Would be kind of nice to be able to trap an enemy who is surrounded by his own mines by using a beagle and killing him even if he doesn't set it.

So many questions I am probably bombarding you. My bad...
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    Would be kind of nice to be able to trap an enemy who is surrounded by his own mines by using a beagle and killing him even if he doesn't set it.
    This is possible in Solo - but not in teams, because same-team mines do not damage you in teams. I can change this by flipping as switch though.. the reason "friendly fire mines" is disabled is I imaged people screwing up the games by trying to kill their teamates on purpoe, or trying to get a score of -10 to bring down the team.

Friendly fire mine damage is enabled in solo.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies