Thread: Hey Seth can u advertise tanks for example Samsung tank to make the game more popular

Squire

Default Hey Seth can u advertise tanks for example Samsung tank to make the game more popular

I was thinking maybe you can put ads in the game like create a tank with ads on it and ca
    Ll it the Samsung tank or something like that. That will be a good ad because lots of people can see it or toys r us tank so u can make this game more popular

Lesser Knight

Or you can just put ads in. You know how hard that would be to do? All new tank models, and how powerful would these tanks be? See what i mean? Its just too confusing.
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    I was thinking maybe you can put ads in the game like create a tank with ads on it and ca
    Ll it the Samsung tank or something like that. That will be a good ad because lots of people can see it or toys r us tank so u can make this game more popular
    this won't make the game more popular, but the thing the tanks are advertising.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

Tanks are advertising. Like the RTsoft tank that is advertising. Also I don't want adds in Tanked that would be so annoying. That is like the only game I have on my IPhone that doesn't have adds. Just keep the adds away from me please.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)