Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Lock: the HECK?!

  1. #1
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6

    Thumbs down Lock: the HECK?!

    Everyone is having problems with lock UV. This guy is nuts with everything. He is up to no good. He is calling me and badboy a scammer, when i did nothing and badboy just beat him in 1 on1 m3 battle. He says im a cheater and didnt earn any of my cp because of that bit with darkskull on the account sharing. That problem is resolved, yet he still wont let it go. Ban him, permanetly ban him. IM SICK OF JIMMY!!!!
    Pineapple

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h8noobz View Post
    Everyone is having problems with lock UV. This guy is nuts with everything. He is up to no good. He is calling me and badboy a scammer, when i did nothing and badboy just beat him in 1 on1 m3 battle. He says im a cheater and didnt earn any of my cp because of that bit with darkskull on the account sharing. That problem is resolved, yet he still wont let it go. Ban him, permanetly ban him. IM SICK OF JIMMY!!!!
    Pineapple
    I am sick of jimmy uv also he is a mean person. He should still be muted. He acuse people of doing things they don't, I am also sick of jimmy plz do something about this.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Zackery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent, Ohio
    Posts
    833

    Default

    WHY DON'T YOU GUTS PUT THIS IN THE PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS SECTION!!!!
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default

    FWIW, I saw you both attacking Jimmy, calling him names, etc. when he was trying to tell other players to not play against badboy in VIP teams when he uses the Fatty tank and sets it to Beagles mode and Hedge Maze. I lost a few hundred CP to that and now that Jimmy told us about how badboy does it intentionally I will make sure to avoid VIP teams when badboy is around. He never called badboy a cheater but said it was a scam....one way or another I have to agree with Jimmy on this. Against the rules or not it's not a fair way to play (and I've seen baboy switch to Beagles mode and Hedge Maze many times in VIP teams and I only ever see him use the Fatty).

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tankedrox View Post
    FWIW, I saw you both attacking Jimmy, calling him names, etc. when he was trying to tell other players to not play against badboy in VIP teams when he uses the Fatty tank and sets it to Beagles mode and Hedge Maze. I lost a few hundred CP to that and now that Jimmy told us about how badboy does it intentionally I will make sure to avoid VIP teams when badboy is around. He never called badboy a cheater but said it was a scam....one way or another I have to agree with Jimmy on this. Against the rules or not it's not a fair way to play (and I've seen baboy switch to Beagles mode and Hedge Maze many times in VIP teams and I only ever see him use the Fatty).
    jimmy is very mean, I beat him 1 on 1 with m3 and the map arena, afterward he starts being a jerk and calling me names. He isn't a very nice player ;(

  6. #6
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    jimmy is very mean, I beat him 1 on 1 with m3 and the map arena, afterward he starts being a jerk and calling me names. He isn't a very nice player ;(
    He's been nice and even helpful to me (gave me some tips early on to get me more CP), yet, even when he was muted, I saw people attack him almost everytime he won. People don't like how good he is (I just respect his skills and don't play with him to avoid losing CP) and he does like to respond when attacked or to let others know about players that try to take advantage of other players. He warned me about kevinzhu early on, and to watch for some other guys that used to scam using crate king in V1.

    And like it or not, you are taking advantage of others using Fatty tank and always setting it to Beagles mode and Hedge Maze in VIP teams. You took more than 200 CP from me because my team often had Spiders or M3s and no chance to beat a Fatty on such a small map and with no other power ups. Can't believe I didn't realize it was intentional until Jimmy pointed it out....hopefully Seth will do something to make it so that can't happen anymore (maybe take away Hedge Maze as an option in VIP teams or at least don't let the combination of Fatty tank, Beagles mode and Hedge Maze happen).

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USofA
    Posts
    421

    Default

    You know by now there is a specific thread to report players. I look at reports made where they should be. Please do not clog up the forum with individual threads with individual reports. Thanks.

    Thread is closed.
    Last edited by Play; 08-08-2012 at 04:47 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Suggest hiding mutex::lock and unlock
    By MikiJ in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 02:28 PM
  2. D-Mods giving me a a Heck-a-la of a migraine
    By King Jeff VI in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2002, 06:32 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •