Thread: IOS faster shot

Angry IOS faster shot

I've been dealing with this for a while but know its kinda annoying. Whenever I come face to face with an iOS user the iOS user wins. For some reason iOS can shoot faster than webOS and android. I've seen a iOS with a m3 tie with a rtsoft tank because its shot is faster. SETH plz do something about this

Quote Originally Posted by AWESOME DUDE View Post
    I've been dealing with this for a while but know its kinda annoying. Whenever I come face to face with an iOS user the iOS user wins. For some reason iOS can shoot faster than webOS and android. I've seen a iOS with a m3 tie with a rtsoft tank because its shot is faster. SETH plz do something about this
    maybe two people were shooting the rtsoft. or the rtsoft was almost dead.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

I have experienced Playing an IOS user who used skull. He did hit me before i can hit him repetitively. I tried shooting a second early only to miss and half a second with the same result. I challenged this person in VIP and played over 20 games with the same result. I have not played on IOS so i do not know if this holds true or if it was his connection. I know my connection was fine. It was unbelievable that i couldn't take him head on. He would 2 shot me sometimes before I can even shoot him once. This is head on. That shouldn't be the case. Kevin doesn't even get close to that. I mention Kevin being that I think he is regarded as a good skull player.

I've played in VIP teams and it was 2v2 in hedge with beagles. The person in front of me had iOS and I shot him first but he still killed me. My teammate and the other opponent were facing off so their want another person helping.

Lesser Wizard

yes iOS does shoot about 1 shot faster than webOS but you just have to deal with it. I have a very hard time trying to beat peeta,emo,or another iOS user with skull but you can't do anything about it.
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

There is already a post regarding this, it's the hardware of touchpad that make it lags a little.
    I've played with both. For comparison : on my tp, I have to shoot a little before the crosshair hits the enemy, so it's guess work .While on iPad It shoots dead on. If u shoot before the cross thing hits the enemy, it won't hit it.

So playingon iPad is precise. You'll get advantages of landing the first hit. That is why u often loose to iOS user, not getting the first hit. Not because it shoot 1 more time faster

Lesser Wizard

umm actually it does shoot faster
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

Lesser Wizard

yes ios and android shoot slightly fast than webos. Recently I have seen some people with ios, and android (cosmos, and algebra kj) I have seen algebra shoot as fast as a dink with his m3, and cosmos almost as fast as a dink with his spider... this is very aggravating and makes it hard to win
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Read it here.. http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...6-iOS-VS-webOS. It does not shoots faster. Rather, Hp tpad hardware make it shoots slower. As I said playing on iPad everything is smoother, no lag.