Thread: SUGGESTION:Russian Tanks and upgradable tanks

Lightbulb SUGGESTION:Russian Tanks and upgradable tanks

Im bored of having to look in the tank store with those tanks.Russian tanks would be epic.Russia was part of the war,you know...

And I would also like upgradable tanks cuz its getting boring witht the same tank everyday...(i am not stealing W.o.T. content or stuff)

Stay LAWDS ppl...

Adding new Russian tanks would be fine but I've stayed away from upgradable tanks because I like how you can depend on certain tanks to act a certain way, and know their weakness and stats reliably. Tanked's short deathmatches work well with this, and I think it would be less fun to be thinking "hey, you didn't die.. do you have a 3 armor upgrade or something?" all the time.

As it is, it's sort of hard to notice what tanks are, I wish I could make the Skull more obvious during battle for example, maybe I need a new 3d mesh for it.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Adding new Russian tanks would be fine but I've stayed away from upgradable tanks because I like how you can depend on certain tanks to act a certain way, and know their weakness and stats reliably. Tanked's short deathmatches work well with this, and I think it would be less fun to be thinking "hey, you didn't die.. do you have a 3 armor upgrade or something?" all the time.

As it is, it's sort of hard to notice what tanks are, I wish I could make the Skull more obvious during battle for example, maybe I need a new 3d mesh for it.
    I think it would be boss if at the beginning of every game your tank has like a sound effect. Example: the skull projects a talkin skull in the sky and says something like "prepare to meet your doom"
    That would be awesome and the fatty should say "give me a cheeseburger and fries"
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!