Thread: M3 only room?

Squire

Default M3 only room?

Seth I miss the old days. Any chance u will ever make an m3 only lobby?

Knight

I support this idea.
    I won back pink.

No, you can't have coins. I don't give coins away.

If you like what I am saying, tell me. More importantly, if you don't, LET ME KNOW! I'll be happy to answer any queries about my posts. I don't wish to offend anyone. If you have been offended, I apologise, and will do so again upon notification.
    Otherwise... I LOVE TANKED!!

- the effect of drugs.

Well, an always active ranked M3 only room would stop people from wanting better tanks which is basically the way I get paid, as well as be unfair to people who have previously bought tanks.

But I think it would be cool to do this for special temporary game modes maybe, like you see a special "Destruction Tourney" option in the hub only on Saturday nights (uh.. a little hard with the whole timezone thing, but I'll figure out a good way... ) and each week it's a different tank that everybody is given, even if you don't own it. (M3, sure, but also a nice way to let everybody test drive an RT as well, another idea people were talking about...)

And at the end of the 1-hour "tourney", it could gives extra cp/coin to the top five or whatever. I've only scratched the surface of the things I can do from the server, I've setup a very powerful system, just need to take advantage of it...!
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Default Woah

That would be AWESOME.
    I will love test driving a rtsoft around blasting people to bits.
    Ha! I just thought of something.
    I can already imagine eight fattys roaming Arena in solo. Lol.
    Why can't I do anything?

Tanked is fun. World of Tanks too. I hate cliffs. Why?

Oh yeah. Say .. if you think I suck.

Lesser Wizard

great! This game just keeps getting better and better
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Well, an always active ranked M3 only room would stop people from wanting better tanks which is basically the way I get paid, as well as be unfair to people who have previously bought tanks.

But I think it would be cool to do this for special temporary game modes maybe, like you see a special "Destruction Tourney" option in the hub only on Saturday nights (uh.. a little hard with the whole timezone thing, but I'll figure out a good way... ) and each week it's a different tank that everybody is given, even if you don't own it. (M3, sure, but also a nice way to let everybody test drive an RT as well, another idea people were talking about...)

And at the end of the 1-hour "tourney", it could gives extra cp/coin to the top five or whatever. I've only scratched the surface of the things I can do from the server, I've setup a very powerful system, just need to take advantage of it...!

Seth,

People miss the old days because the game was fair, you could only earn CP through skills, not from better tanks.

You can still create the M3 only room, but people need to pay one time pass to enter that room, using coins. In other words, you can still get paid. What do you think?