Thread: Teams

Squire

Angry

hey seth, this question has been asked a lot i know, but it hasn't been asked recently...

are you planning to add team support to FQ?
    - Hori

Serf

It is a Idea. I can only play it in the weekend and wednesday so I can be one of the top too

Lesser Knight

This game is already turning into a team game. If 3 or 4 people have it in for you, there isn't much you can do to fight back.

Maybe we'll start seeing parlour names like "Blazin' Squad" and "Terror Team", to show that these informal teams exist.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Maybe we'll start seeing parlour names like "Blazin' Squad" and "Terror Team", to show that these informal teams exist.
    No. According to previous history, all teams revealed were trashed by many so-called non-team players. All "successful" teams were underground!

Lesser Knight

Lightbulb

The Lord's clan was NOT trashed!

We had fun, and mimi's team of multi accounts had fun too!! It's just that whenever we talked trashed, everyone retaliated...
    Jason Grandon
    Lord.Gandalf

Also known as banditcom on IGN.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Lord.Gandalf @ Feb. 11 2003,10:17)]We had fun, and mimi's team of multi accounts had fun too!!
    Does this mean that people were cheating (and I'm not picking on Mimi/Legend)?

A "team" can stop a single player, so FQ isn't really a single-player game. At the same time, players can't formally create teams, so FQ isn't a team game either.

What should it be? Or is it ok as it is? My very contructive answer would have to be "hmmm!" :-)

Teams only work until it becomes a competeition between team members... then it turns into a fierce battle amongst neighboring states. Perhaps it is more accurate to say that there are alliances, and like ancient times, these alliances were only good until somebody offed somebody's cousin... or something. Perhaps I have been studying too much in my Roman history class.

Squire

That would be an interesting feature. It would be more appropriate to call it a franchise. But that might make this game alittle more battle based than buisness based. It would give low ranking players some resources to draw off.

(-/-/-)ShadowBlade(-/-/-)

Serf

thomas your a loser. get a life

thomas you suck, get a liphe

Squire

Youll have to ignore that loser.

Lesser Knight

Ignore who? :-)

Squire

Ignore Zenigata, the dude with that screen name is an #^$@ and watches too much Lupin III.

Serf

your momma sent me a rose in first period thomas

thomas you suck, get a liphe

Is that juvenille playing FQ? We should all form a team against silly children who can't stick to a topic and instead post silly pictures...

Lesser Knight

This is the Internet, and it's got a few idiots (just like real life).

Letting an Internet idiot bug you is crazy though!

Squire

Hes not playing FQ, hes just a bastard I know.