Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: How to change your Tanked password

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002

    Lightbulb How to change your Tanked password

    Hey guys,

    99% of the time when someone's Tanked account is "hacked" it's because they shared their password with someone, and the other 1% is because they used an easy to guess password.

    A good password is a word (or two) + some numbers, like "apple6293" or something. A bad password is using your TankID, or something simple like "tank" or whatever.

    Have a bad password and want to fix it?

    Click here to changed your Tanked password

    Update from Junior: In the event that you can no longer access the email account you singed up with, please email Seth the following information:
    • The last IP address you played on
    • Your current password
    • Your old email (even though it doesn't work)
    • Your new email to change it to

    Send the info to ONLY use this method if you cannot access your old email address. Please title your email appropriately, such as "Tanked Password Change".
    Last edited by Seth; 10-12-2014 at 11:44 PM.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Similar Threads

  1. Change password option
    By sniper999 in forum Tanked
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 12:43 AM
  2. username and password
    By soccerfu in forum Tanked
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 05:28 PM
  3. about SVN checkout password
    By DavinciZhe in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 08:40 AM
  4. My password
    By in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 09:36 AM
  5. Password Retrieval
    By in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 08:10 PM



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts