Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: weird words?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Default weird words?

    i was having some fun, because i was a tree at the time(and trees like fun) so i was shooting stuff at somebody and a bird just ran into a window so i thought why not shoot a bird, so i shot a woodpecker at him...then instead of woodpecker, it looked like woodp!@#$%...??? Is that a bad word?
    Boo.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Yeah ikr. When I was typing the word like I accidentally typed the word kike and it said k@$!.
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

  3. #3
    Squire kitKAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
    Yeah ikr. When I was typing the word like I accidentally typed the word kike and it said k@$!.
    probably because k*ke is a bad word...its a bad name for jewish people..
    Warm kitty, soft kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr purr purr

  4. #4
    Squire WWWWWWWWWWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    13

    Question me too

    i once wrote watwat and it said it was a bad word. is it?
    This is the REAL WWWWWWWWWWW, or the one with 6000 cp, just saying

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Nicolas1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Wow.
    Don't tell me you are this guy:
    tree BA
    Why can't I do anything?

    Tanked is fun. World of Tanks too. I hate cliffs. Why?


    Oh yeah. Say .. if you think I suck.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    If something is changed by the swear filter, it means all or part of it is an offensive word to someone, somewhere. As such, it is probably a bad idea to 1)-draw attention to it, and 2)-type said word in its entirety, as it was probably changed for a reason.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  7. #7
    Squire WWWWWWWWWWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    13

    Red face tree

    i am not tree BA and i dont know who he is. Thx for advice next time bacon1
    This is the REAL WWWWWWWWWWW, or the one with 6000 cp, just saying

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WWWWWWWWWWW View Post
    i am not tree BA and i dont know who he is. Thx for advice next time bacon1
    Anytime. By the way, I think Nicolas1 was talking to sniper999, as sniper made reference to "being a tree" at the time. It's not your fault, though, as he did type it after your post. Logical progression says he should have been addressing you. He should have started out specifying who he was speaking to, as multiple people had already posted.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas1 View Post
    Wow.
    Don't tell me you are this guy:
    tree BA
    uhh..hi nic
    Boo.

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Anytime. By the way, I think Nicolas1 was talking to sniper999, as sniper made reference to "being a tree" at the time. It's not your fault, though, as he did type it after your post. Logical progression says he should have been addressing you. He should have started out specifying who he was speaking to, as multiple people had already posted.
    Yes I am a tree.
    Boo.

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    If something is changed by the swear filter, it means all or part of it is an offensive word to someone, somewhere. As such, it is probably a bad idea to 1)-draw attention to it, and 2)-type said word in its entirety, as it was probably changed for a reason.
    heh...right...wasn't thinking...
    Boo.

Similar Threads

  1. help with weird collision bug...
    By harrio in forum Novashell Game Creation System
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 12:59 PM
  2. Somthin Weird
    By AntiLoveShadow in forum Dink Smallwood HD
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 12:52 PM
  3. Try my weird little game
    By Seth in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 08:34 PM
  4. Weird Idea
    By redink1 in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 11:32 PM
  5. Weird Redraw Bug
    By redink1 in forum Other RTsoft Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2002, 10:51 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •