Thread: Why is iOS faster than WebOS?

Default Why is iOS faster than WebOS?

Why is iOS faster than WebOS? I know it shoots faster and many times I will be killed by a skull that just comes out from behind a wall. What I really want to know is the mechanics of why it shoots faster and apparently sees other tanks before other tanks see them? If there is something I can do to make my HP Tablet faster, I probably will do it.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ALien BBQ View Post
    Why is iOS faster than WebOS? I know it shoots faster and many times I will be killed by a skull that just comes out from behind a wall. What I really want to know is the mechanics of why it shoots faster and apparently sees other tanks before other tanks see them? If there is something I can do to make my HP Tablet faster, I probably will do it.
    the simple answer is that apples iPad is a superior tablet than touchpad. Just about everything you do on iPad is smother, sharper,. Its more to do with the hardware, iPad will respond just a tad quicker to your touch than touchpad can,..try shooting a second earlier than you normally do, even if you haven't got your opponent fully on target in the cross hairs. Also, shoot from a distance, don't hold off shooting trying to get closer, you can shoot further than you think!!..as for them seeing you before you see them, I get that to, and its a complete mystery to me!, they must have special (around the corner bullets)!! One last tip, try turning down the graphic detail to minimum in the tanked options, it helps with slower devices, the disadvantages with that is you won't be Abel to see the smoke when ppl are at low health so its hard to tell if your teammate needs a creat!. You can still see the red health bar on top of the tank, but hard to see from a distance, but turning down the graphic detail is a good tip for slower devices, good luck!!
    the truth will set you free

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ALien BBQ View Post
    my TP is faster than my iphone...and i have iphone5
    Boo.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by sniper999 View Post
    my TP is faster than my iphone...and i have iphone5
    Maybe your iphone uses Apple Maps in the game.

Just kidding, I think it is a matter of perspective and computer error. No system should have an advantage.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Maybe your iphone uses Apple Maps in the game.

Just kidding, I think it is a matter of perspective and computer error. No system should have an advantage.
    possible...could be...
    Boo.