Thread: Seth.... what gives??

Default Seth.... what gives??

I logged on today, and I get a message that reads....
    You've been unmuted. Now be good. Please
    Mute evade detected. this account has been muted too.

What gives, I have not been on for 8 hours or so, I don't cuss, and I don't fight with anyone, and seldom hang out in the tavern. Is there a problem with the system or has someone gone a little mute crazy?
    Secondly, I have never received a message I have been muted in the first place.
    If this is a computer glitch then there is no problem and I understand that sometimes things happen. Just correct it.
    If this was from a moderator, then I want someones head for abusing their power. I want to know who, what, when, and where!

NOT CRAZY, JUST MAD. If I Do something then I will take it like a man. HOWEVER, If I get blamed for something I didn't do then my focus is on the reason for the injustice. As I said... if it was a glitch, no problem, if it was something else then I want a good answer.

Hmm, do any mods remember muting him? I can check but sadly due to how my system is setup it's very slow to go look at the logs, will work on improving it
    Last edited by Seth; 01-08-2013 at 06:42 AM.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Hey,

I've personally never muted alienbbq, and I highly doubt any of the other mods have either since he never breaks any rules.

Alienbbq, your account is now unmuted...post back here if it occurs again.

Lesser Wizard

wasnt it in the logs????
    everything the mods profess is "in the logs"

There are special logs where I can see everything that mods do, this is different from the user logs
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Master Sorcerer

this has happened to me yesterday because my friend got his device muted then tricked me into logging into his device and my account was muted for a day, i got mad too

Lesser Wizard

Default Sucks....

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    this has happened to me yesterday because my friend got his device muted then tricked me into logging into his device and my account was muted for a day, i got mad too
    I don't want that happening to me-I mean, that I can't live without talking for a day. Unfortunately I wont be playing for a while, but I could start playing after my school gets iPads...which is on the 30th. See you guys then...hey any of you people ranked lower than me...be sure not to pass me till I come back.
    The king of demons is here.