Thread: shadow tank!!!!!!!!!!

Master Sorcerer

Default shadow tank!!!!!!!!!!

Seth when is the shadow tank coming out and how much is it going to cost? Where you the person playing as dezzles, who everybody was trying to kill, lol.

Dezzles is a friend from Australia, I just give him a hard time when I see him playing, and I let him use that special new tank so he'd be more fun to kill. The Shadow tank is too powerful to sell, but it may show up for special events and things.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Master Sorcerer

dezzles is lucky. ;( I wan to try out the shadow tank. Can't you tweak it so it will be the second best tank. Not stronger than rt but other changes so its good.

Seth can you do Special Events for me please? That would make my life a lot more fun. I would like to be what Dezzles can be. Also when are you going to face me Seth?
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Seth can you do Special Events for me please? That would make my life a lot more fun. I would like to be what Dezzles can be. Also when are you going to face me Seth?
    It's a bit of a hassle now to give/remove the shadow tank, but I was thinking it would be cool to add something in the game itself where you could win it for a short period.. like, everytime you are MVP, there is a 10% chance you'll get the shadow tank. (Which will disappear after you use it in a game once)

And maybe winning the jackbot after you already have a Dink Tank would do the same thing

Only problem is it could be abused.. "GUYZ, I GOT SHADOW TANK. MEET ME IN LOBBY, SET GOAL TO 20, YOU CAN KILL ME 20 TIMES" .. (that would be 20 coins + 1000 CP for somebody)

So.. hrm. I could disable the bonuses for killing it to fix it, but then it wouldn't be any fun for other players to play against one...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Squire

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    It's a bit of a hassle now to give/remove the shadow tank, but I was thinking it would be cool to add something in the game itself where you could win it for a short period.. like, everytime you are MVP, there is a 10% chance you'll get the shadow tank. (Which will disappear after you use it in a game once)

And maybe winning the jackbot after you already have a Dink Tank would do the same thing

Only problem is it could be abused.. "GUYZ, I GOT SHADOW TANK. MEET ME IN LOBBY, SET GOAL TO 20, YOU CAN KILL ME 20 TIMES" .. (that would be 20 coins + 1000 CP for somebody)

So.. hrm. I could disable the bonuses for killing it to fix it, but then it wouldn't be any fun for other players to play against one...
    Can I please have shadow tank Seth just to use it I had 17,000 pts and now I have 451 pts I need it

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by pat101 View Post
    Can I please have shadow tank Seth just to use it I had 17,000 pts and now I have 451 pts I need it
    And would that be fair to us we all lose cp it's ok you'll earn it back
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Lesser Wizard

how bout if you win 1 2 or 3 place mvp three times in a row you get the shadow tank for 10 minutes
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Serf

Seth, thank you for coming up with the shadow tank. It's an awesome idea! I think that I speak for almost all tanked players in saying that it has made things slightly more interesting. Do you know approximately how often the shadow tank will appear?

Thanks,
    Snoog

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post

Canít wait to see it. Can it shoot back? Perhaps it could be given to the supermods occasionally, after some accomplishment (like mvp). If they can be trusted with their current responsibilities they can be trusted not to abuse the tank as you mention.

Lesser Wizard

Hey Seth can u show us the picture of the shadow tank online
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy