Thread: Upgrading Tanks Problem for players with less money avaliable

Default Upgrading Tanks Problem for players with less money avaliable

I've stated this thread in reference to players with problems and frustration over upgrade to better tanks.
    A number of players have been feeling frustrated at the fact they can not compete with some of the more powerful tanks...ie Rt,fatty.
    Despite being good players there income won't allow them the money to buy better tanks(example students/school ),in this case they may well have very good skills maybe even better than some higher ranks yet are being wiped out by more powerful tanks.
    Can anyone provide a solution to this problem,as it is clear it is upsetting the players,and more important they feel like leaving when say they have lost 1000s of cp in a short time despite being confident there playing ability is good.
    Granted points can of course be earned,but some calculations can provide very long time periods to gain enough to upgrade there tank.......so they end up in a catch 22 situation,that being tremendous playing skills but maybe just not quite enough tank power to get there.? Any ideas ....thoughts......
    The hour is near......

yeah I am one of those people. Don't choose to use my money to buy coins on a game.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    yeah I am one of those people. Don't choose to use my money to buy coins on a game.
    Yes that's fine,I chose to use earned points and also bought Some coins as a donation towards Seths hard work making and updating the game.
    The hour is near......

Knight

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post
    Yes that's fine,I chose to use earned points and also bought Some coins as a donation towards Seths hard work making and updating the game.
    -I did too zer0hour, Seth put a lot of work in this game.

Lesser Wizard

Well, there's obvious solutions, such as:

1) Thinking "Hey, I can't beat <<player name here>>. Maybe I should, I don't know, leave the lobby until his game starts."

2) Getting better. You can beat every tank by exploiting its weaknesses. Plus, every player has weaknesses--find those and exploit them as well, and you have a winning combination.

3) Save money if you really want a tank.

You might say "Hey, what do you know?". Well, I have one tank: the m3. Can I get others? Yes. Do I? No. And right now I'm at around 2,500. Considering I was at 0 multiple times (long story, for another time), it's quite a turn around. Also, saying you can't play is a crummy excuse. I sometimes go weeks on end without playing, even months (another story), and still keep up. If people could get high scores before the new tanks, they can do it again with the new system (and they have.).
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Lesser Wizard

heh sounds like me
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.