Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Rap battle

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Friboy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Location means to me: Wanna have a doughnut? So yes. I do location!
    Posts
    3,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    YoYo Dodo
    Uh ur hair is big and ur pants are so small and uh
    Ur dumb and stupid and uh u don't know what 1+1 is and uh I'm team Jacob and uh...
    Schooled

    #NailedIt
    Youre so dumb you can't count to 3
    But look I can one two three
    Now listen up yo
    Because here I go
    I'm not gonna stop
    Now I'm doing hip hop

    Hip hopping to da beat
    OOOHH feel dat heat
    Now get some water
    Wait!? You have a daughter




    EXTEMPO :3


    Ty chudy! ITS AMAZING


    I Make Music:

    CLICK THIS LINK FOR ONE OF THESE BUTTONS ^

    Click for my Growotpia youtube channel! v




  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Metalwire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Your heart♥️
    Posts
    5,144

    Default

    Yo my friend you can't treat
    You suck and can't rhyme to the beat
    I don't know why you being shy
    So go home before I make you cry
    Goals



    MY Poems


    Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Friboy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Location means to me: Wanna have a doughnut? So yes. I do location!
    Posts
    3,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    Yo my friend you can't treat
    You suck and can't rhyme to the beat
    I don't know why you being shy
    So go home before I make you cry
    Yo man I won't cry,
    Go round Jeremy's bake a pie,
    You can't extempo for your life,
    Cut into that pie with a knife,
    Succulent prices 1 by 1,
    Finish it off with a bun,
    Now your scared huh yes you are,
    Have a drink go to the bar..


    Ty chudy! ITS AMAZING


    I Make Music:

    CLICK THIS LINK FOR ONE OF THESE BUTTONS ^

    Click for my Growotpia youtube channel! v




  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Friboy8 View Post
    Yo man I won't cry,
    Go round Jeremy's bake a pie,
    You can't extempo for your life,
    Cut into that pie with a knife,
    Succulent prices 1 by 1,
    Finish it off with a bun,
    Now your scared huh yes you are,
    Have a drink go to the bar..
    Ya.ya

    Yo friboy got any fries?
    Oh wait I gotta go look at the time!
    I can't stand here cus I gotta go
    Get some frys while I'm on the go
    Gonna go to the club all day and night
    Gonna party like my parents arent even in sight!
    Yo jolly rancher.
    I bet your mother wished she had swallow you.
    But I forgot she would've gone Cookoo

    #NailedIt
    (didn't mean any of that mom stuff)

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Dodo Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Uranus States of America
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    YoYo Dodo
    Uh ur hair is big and ur pants are so small and uh
    Ur dumb and stupid and uh u don't know what 1+1 is and uh I'm team Jacob and uh...
    Schooled

    #NailedIt
    Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there,
    When the Geico Gecko starts dancin bout cheese steak
    Progressive Flo gives us the name your price tool
    We'll use that to name YOUR price
    We'll make at 2 cents
    We can sell you to a hobo
    And he'll probably eat you for food.
    Toukiedatak made this picture forever ago.




  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodo Wizard View Post
    Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there,
    When the Geico Gecko starts dancin bout cheese steak
    Progressive Flo gives us the name your price tool
    We'll use that to name YOUR price
    We'll make at 2 cents
    We can sell you to a hobo
    And he'll probably eat you for food.
    Wut. .___.

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Tugg Speedman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Silicone Valley
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodo Wizard View Post
    Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there,
    When the Geico Gecko starts dancin bout cheese steak
    Progressive Flo gives us the name your price tool
    We'll use that to name YOUR price
    We'll make at 2 cents
    We can sell you to a hobo
    And he'll probably eat you for food.
    yo you're a hobo
    i saw your dad eating chicken
    then he farted stronger than hadouken
    i saw the wizard taking crap
    all the way to pluto like there's no tomorroo


    A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
    ~Max Muller

    I lik to help people /msg me if you need help

  8. #28
    Lesser Wizard Steve Burrit0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Lalallalalallalalalalalalala I want to bake a Update pie and eat it all night and I will throw it in Metalwires faceeeeee
    Eskimo Trout Liou toot

    I hate Tugg Spedman Aka Timeworper
    Last edited by Steve Burrit0; 03-03-2014 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Because I hate ouch
    I'm a huge Terraria,Minecraft And Growtopia Fan
    Good friends=Good times

    IGN: steveburrito
    Meet me and we can hang out
    Worlds: STEVEBURRITO STEVEFARM NAKANA1998 BURRITOBEACH5 STEVESOCEAN + A Secret world in the making

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer LittleSirP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Floating in the galaxy with Jimi Hendrix
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    Let's just make some poems.
    -Little
    It's that time of the year again, Indie and soul on play while the sound of rain hitting the roof. Kick back and enjoy your coffee guys!

  10. #30
    Lesser Wizard Steve Burrit0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSirP View Post
    Let's just make some poems.
    -Little
    LittleSirTootsieRoll is a noob
    I eat his umm duck...
    Never mind I wanna ****in kill him
    lol loll

    )
    I'm a huge Terraria,Minecraft And Growtopia Fan
    Good friends=Good times

    IGN: steveburrito
    Meet me and we can hang out
    Worlds: STEVEBURRITO STEVEFARM NAKANA1998 BURRITOBEACH5 STEVESOCEAN + A Secret world in the making

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer LittleSirP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Floating in the galaxy with Jimi Hendrix
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Burrit0 View Post
    LittleSirTootsieRoll is a noob
    I eat his umm duck...
    Never mind I wanna ****in kill him
    lol loll

    )
    The barbaric burrito is mad
    I guess I am making him sad.
    He thinks he is from the hood,
    Hey look! His gun is made from wood!

    He thinks of himself as very cool,
    All he really is is a fool.
    His IQ level: below zero
    He also thinks he is the hero.

    Anyone wanna continue my poem?
    -Little
    It's that time of the year again, Indie and soul on play while the sound of rain hitting the roof. Kick back and enjoy your coffee guys!

  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard Steve Burrit0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSirP View Post
    The barbaric burrito is mad
    I guess I am making him sad.
    He thinks he is from the hood,
    Hey look! His gun is made from wood!

    He thinks of himself as very cool,
    All he really is is a fool.
    His IQ level: below zero
    He also thinks he is the hero.

    Anyone wanna continue my poem?
    -Little
    Oh yeah UR making me mad
    I wanna hurt u so bad
    Kick u in the crotch
    Just get out of ma house
    I'm a huge Terraria,Minecraft And Growtopia Fan
    Good friends=Good times

    IGN: steveburrito
    Meet me and we can hang out
    Worlds: STEVEBURRITO STEVEFARM NAKANA1998 BURRITOBEACH5 STEVESOCEAN + A Secret world in the making

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,067

    Default

    Your face is so funny
    Dont make me going running.
    Er.. I suck at this
    CSGO Rank - LE
    Growtopia Level 50

Similar Threads

  1. Who wants to rap battle?
    By Metalwire in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 01:00 AM
  2. misquote battle
    By skymod in forum Fan Creations
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 02:24 PM
  3. A epic battle
    By Scope in forum Tanked
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 12:35 PM
  4. New battle mode
    By Garrett Hill in forum Tanked
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 02:57 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •