Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Android apps?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer maplepro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,017

    Default Android apps?

    I'm using a Samsung Tab, and anyone knows of a free, great, non root...

    -Apps for great games? Preferably something like Alphalt 8? Racing, or like GTA, etc.
    -Screen recorders?

    It would be great if the reconmended app doesn't take up much space, as I have limited space available. Post below if you know of any, thanks!
    cn som1 ummmm tel me y fredy fassssssssssttttttbear iz da ummmm veli veli slo plz thx u fr ur ans to my umm veli veli gud quezton!!!11

    IGN: Silently

    Quote Originally Posted by i20HH View Post
    Everybody poops.



    When I see haters like this one:

    My reaction:

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Its Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ♪Monstercat♪
    Posts
    4,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maplepro View Post
    I'm using a Samsung Tab, and anyone knows of a free, great, non root...

    -Apps for great games? Preferably something like Alphalt 8? Racing, or like GTA, etc.
    -Screen recorders?

    It would be great if the reconmended app doesn't take up much space, as I have limited space available. Post below if you know of any, thanks!
    There's only GTA 3 in Android, as well I'm on android
    Screen recorders, All need ROOTS. Some are not needed roots but needed with computers

    Aw, I thought not free and with free.
    If you wanna pay for games, Choose minecraft, terraria
    Try Graal Online Era, Its cool
    And don't forget Growtopia!

    - - - Updated - - -

    i also forgot that some of the games in App store [IOS/Apple] are free in Google Play Store!
    Hola amigos

    [House] - Hellberg, Teqq & Taylr Renee - Air [Monstercat Release]
    Video below.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Its Daniel View Post
    There's only GTA 3 in Android, as well I'm on android
    Screen recorders, All need ROOTS. Some are not needed roots but needed with computers

    Aw, I thought not free and with free.
    If you wanna pay for games, Choose minecraft, terraria
    Try Graal Online Era, Its cool
    And don't forget Growtopia!

    - - - Updated - - -

    i also forgot that some of the games in App store [IOS/Apple] are free in Google Play Store!
    GTA 3 isn't the only gta on android. There's also vice city and San Andreas.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Jeremy012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines...
    Posts
    3,206

    Default

    It is actually possible to download paid apps for free in android. Here's a website that teaches you how



    NOTE:
    The link will be removed 1 day later, so PL3S D0NT QU0T3 M3 (or atleast remove the link)
    Last edited by Jeremy012; 03-05-2014 at 03:14 AM.
    -Jeremy012

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight iHoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Manila,Philippines
    Posts
    46

    Talking lol

    Aptoide is really famous to our school =P
    IGN:iHoly


    Made by Friboy8!
    WORLDS
    IHOLYSWORLD (Main world)
    IHOLYSFARM (Farm)

    I can donate,but sometimes don't have time to since my school blocks my games and apps....I hope you understand

    #MAPPLICATION

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer maplepro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,017

    Default

    Just looking for games like GTA, not the game itself :P

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy012 View Post
    It is actually possible to download paid apps for free in android. Here's a website that teaches you how

    http://m.aptoide.com/
    NOTE:
    The link will be removed 1 day later, so PL3S D0NT QU0T3 M3 (or atleast remove the link)
    Didn't understand some of its content...
    Last edited by maplepro; 03-05-2014 at 06:46 AM.
    cn som1 ummmm tel me y fredy fassssssssssttttttbear iz da ummmm veli veli slo plz thx u fr ur ans to my umm veli veli gud quezton!!!11

    IGN: Silently

    Quote Originally Posted by i20HH View Post
    Everybody poops.



    When I see haters like this one:

    My reaction:

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WoT Blitz probably...or XBox or PS4
    Posts
    12,000

    Default

    I love Asphalt 8. I have it on my iPad, but its still awesome. Real Racing 3 is ok, too. It recently got multiplayer, not sure if Android and iOS users can play against each other. My Game Center name is (Boomer2), if you want to hook up one of these days.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Pizzaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    inactive
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maplepro View Post
    I'm using a Samsung Tab, and anyone knows of a free, great, non root...

    -Apps for great games? Preferably something like Alphalt 8? Racing, or like GTA, etc.
    -Screen recorders?

    It would be great if the reconmended app doesn't take up much space, as I have limited space available. Post below if you know of any, thanks!
    I got the Tab 3 7.0
    Inactive. Bored of Growtopia, so I have pretty much quit.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Its Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ♪Monstercat♪
    Posts
    4,911

    Default

    I got the Tab 2 7.0
    TAB 4 FOR THE WIN!!!!
    Hola amigos

    [House] - Hellberg, Teqq & Taylr Renee - Air [Monstercat Release]
    Video below.

Similar Threads

  1. Connections in Other Games/Apps
    By Rush in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:41 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 03:15 AM
  3. Any good apps to play
    By PewDie in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 03:04 AM
  4. Two apps, one window?
    By stodge in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 06:26 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •